ADVERTISEMENT

AP poll 24 /12

Rockycards’ team earned that disrespect though. Don’t be the only team to have a title vacated and then get caught cheating again.... now UL has to live with disrespect and the stigma of being an NCAA villain

But UL should be ranked somewhere between 20-25

This team that had nothing to do with deserves to be unranked because of past crookedness from coaches and affiliates that aren’t apart of the program anymore? Lol okay.

Dumb af typical UK rhetoric.
He’s a dumbass!

Reactions: HRTheCard
Writing 24/12 instead of 12/24 is lame

Military form, don’t think that is lame.

Thanks for your service. Merry Christmas.

Actually never seen it written like that once in the military. Guess anything could change but it was always.

24DEC18
or
24DECEMBER2018

Difference/rule being if you use the short form of the month, you have to use 2 digit year. Full month spelled out, you use the 4 digit year.

Reactions: Big_Blue79 and IZAC
What’s the most overrated team in the current top 15? I’ll say VT at 10.

Yeah what’s their best win? Purdue? I believe they lost to penn state as well. Rest of their wins look awful.

I haven’t seen them play though.

Reactions: MGC_07
Yeah what’s their best win? Purdue? I believe they lost to penn state as well. Rest of their wins look awful.

I haven’t seen them play though.

Exactly—what have they proven? Until otherwise shown, it’s the same ol same ol for Buzz and VT. Kill the bad teams on their schedule with an explosive offense, can’t consistently beat the good teams because of non-existent D. Especially away from Cassell Coliseum.

Reactions: MGC_07
Louisville’s losses are to three ranked teams, we’ve beaten number 8, and we’re ranked 34 which is one spot behind SH who we beat at their place. Lol at the hate and bias against Louisville.

Our W/L is arguably on par with or better than UNC and they are still #14 lol.

Preseason rankings and expectations make everything.

Our W/L is arguably on par with or better than UNC and they are still #14 lol.

Preseason rankings and expectations make everything.
probably have a bias against you for providing underage strippers to underage recruits. A lot of people get disgusted by that sort of thing and hold on to it

probably have a bias against you for providing underage strippers to underage recruits. A lot of people get disgusted by that sort of thing and hold on to it

Except no one has ever really cared besides Kentucky fans. Especially now that everyone’s gone, but nice try

I guess I should've said no other fanbase has cared. Guess I should've made that more clear.

The NCAA is the same group that also didn't care about Academic fraud for years.

I care because it’s annoying that we lost the NC game to a team that cheated and later vacated their title.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I care because it’s annoying that we lost the NC game to a team that cheated and later vacated their title.

You lost the NC game fair and square. I didn't see any prostitutes out there helping them win that game.

And since you acknowledge that you lost, you just acknowledged that it happened. Nice try.

There’s no one left from any scandal, these guys deserve better. If we have an 8 seed resume’, we will not get in the tournament because of the bias
you lost because that’s what Michigan does, CHOKE!!!

Reactions: HRTheCard
You lost the NC game fair and square. I didn't see any prostitutes out there helping them win that game.

And since you acknowledge that you lost, you just acknowledged that it happened. Nice try.

I’m aware it happened. You wouldn’t be annoyed if you lost a title game to a team that got in trouble for cheating? Come on.... I’m not a UK fan trolling UL. You don’t have to troll.

There’s no one left from any scandal, these guys deserve better. If we have an 8 seed resume’, we will not get in the tournament because of the bias

you lost because that’s what Michigan does, CHOKE!!!

I don’t get why you guys got so aggressive over my post. What did I say that was so bad? Put yourself in my shoes and you’d feel the same way I do about how things turned out.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You guys lost that game regardless.
Two teams lost that Championship game.
166113449.jpg.0.jpg

Reactions: Big_Blue79
The famous quote from Alfred Lord Tennyson, "'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" is particularly relevant. Although romantic regret can be difficult to handle, it also serves an important purpose: it shapes the way you handle future relationships.

Reactions: GE Nole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT