ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Harris to UNC

That is a little overboard. Mods ban this idiot.

I thought we had decided you were shooting yourself in the face?

Did you decide to do that with bodily fluids instead of a bullet? Be honest- no one is judging.

Heels have reloaded their back court. They have reentered top 5 conversation for next year.

Of course you don’t think. Just shows how stupid you are.

As long as -71 is here, everyone is here.

I’m only here as long as you asshats keep on. I’m happy to stop shitpoasting once you cumgarglers have had enough.

Of course you don’t think. Just shows how stupid you are.

As long as -71 is here, everyone is here.

You have no cred and you mess up every thread you participate in, UNC related or not. To make it short you bring nothing to this forum except your hate for UNC, how's that?

Who's Chet? Have your mom read you a good night story, have some milk and cookies and we'll see you tomorrow. Nighty nite Flim Flam....

giphy.gif

I appreciate his hatred for unc. I just wish it was more creative.

I hear you. You guys get on us a lot and I have to admit some of it's funny but this dude tries to hard. He's probably got a Big Bang Theory poster on his wall and comic book membership in his wallet.

Reactions: JC for 3
You are the biggest cawk sukking ***git that ever discovered the internet. The world would be a much better place if you died in a way that would give us a reason to laugh.

Since you so badly crave our attention, why not go for the home run and GoPro yourself jumping off an overpass onto the Interstate.
2/10

I hear you. You guys get on us a lot and I have to admit some of it's funny but this dude tries to hard. He's probably got a Big Bang Theory poster on his wall and comic book membership in his wallet.

If you two wouldn’t respond to him he’d wear himself out. Just put him on ignore. It’s not hard.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Good pickup, guys. UNC up to the #6 recruiting class on rivals. 4-star recruits make great investments, IMO. They're still very talented, but you don't usually run the risk of losing them after 1-2 years. I think Duke-UNC will now likely be 1-2 in the ACC preseason poll.

Reactions: j-doolsheels
Good pickup, guys. UNC up to the #6 recruiting class on rivals. 4-star recruits make great investments, IMO. They're still very talented, but you don't usually run the risk of losing them after 1-2 years. I think Duke-UNC will now likely be 1-2 in the ACC preseason poll.
How long is your big adventure/jail time?

I wore Grayson Allens' mug last off season. Not doing that shit again.

It was kind of fun when ppl thought I was a Duke fan and I could hide behind the mask. Espionage all the way.

I think I could stomach wearing a Kentucky player as my avatar, to be honest. Their colors are very similar to Duke, so you guys at least got that going for you. But I'm hurling inside at the thought of ever having a UNC pic front and center. So probably no beats with UNC posters for me.

Any other players in the cards for Carolina or are they only in contention now for grad transfers?

We need a wikileaks level outer to come in here and show everyone for who they really are. I can only imagine the loudest are likely the lamest.

Had to look this kid up, good get for UNC and a kid that should be serviceable in a couple years. Afamu continues to be awful, not sure why he hasn't been at least given some time off from the board but I think it's because mods don't exist here.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
So y
Had to look this kid up, good get for UNC and a kid that should be serviceable in a couple years. Afamu continues to be awful, not sure why he hasn't been at least given some time off from the board but I think it's because mods don't exist here.
So your opinion matters more than mine. They now have 3 pg’s and 3 sg. Someone was recruited over.

Seventh is transferring, which is probably best for him. Some have been surprised he has stuck around. I hope he can go to a smaller school and kill it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT