ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Harris to UNC

Damn. Roy already recruited over 7th, now he is recruiting over Cole Anthony and Black. I for sure thought I heard afam u fans saying only K did this. Hmmmm.

Damn. Roy already recruited over 7th, now he is recruiting over Cole Anthony and Black. I for sure thought I heard afam u fans saying only K did this. Hmmmm.

Dude, if you’re going to constantly pepper the board with shitty troll posts, will you at least put forth the effort of getting a f*king avatar?

I mean you’ll still come across as an unoriginal loser, but at least you’ll be contributing something.

Dude, if you’re going to constantly pepper the board with shitty troll posts, will you at least put forth the effort of getting a f*king avatar?

I mean you’ll still come across as an unoriginal loser, but at least you’ll be contributing something.
Nope

Reactions: kl40504
Why are you still here? I thought it was decided that you would be offing yourself for the good of this board and humanity in general.

Or are you too poor to afford a gallon of Chlorox?
I will as soon as your wife gets off her knees.

For entertainment purposes only. And you guys take the bait every time.

We enjoy punking you each and every day and it probably brings back memories when you were bullied. May wanna talk that out with one of your cartoon character friends.

Reactions: FFWhite
If they won’t ban the idiot everyone just needs to ignore him.

This board has a bunch of bitches hit by the thrown rock. People need to focus their aim.

...taking a lap...

If they won’t ban the idiot everyone just needs to ignore him.

Then ignore them. Responding and complaining about them are just as bad. Use the report/ignore, and stay on topic instead of getting triggered. Not you specifically, but in general.

I do ignore him and kl both. However, it is still kind of BS how people who constantly flame UNC are treated differently when I know others have been threatened for less.

I do ignore him and kl both. However, it is still kind of BS how people who constantly flame UNC are treated differently when I know others have been threatened for less.
I'm sorry UNC gets flamed so much, you're preaching to the largest choir though. #bluebloodproblems

Plus we have no idea what others are threatened with, only one poster here seems to complain, while others don't.

I'm sorry UNC gets flamed so much, you're preaching to the largest choir though. #bluebloodproblems

Plus we have no idea what others are threatened with, only one poster here seems to complain, while others don't.

I mean, mods sometimes threaten posters on the board in front of everyone. I’m not advocating for bans either. But this dude takes it to a different level. It is pretty absurd.

We enjoy punking you each and every day and it probably brings back memories when you were bullied. May wanna talk that out with one of your cartoon character friends.
Punking me how? My team didn’t Chet for 23 years and K is considered the GOAT. And he continually kicks Roy’s ass.

Punking me how? My team didn’t Chet for 23 years and K is considered the GOAT. And he continually kicks Roy’s ass.

Who's Chet? Have your mom read you a good night story, have some milk and cookies and we'll see you tomorrow. Nighty nite Flim Flam....

I mean, mods sometimes threaten posters on the board in front of everyone. I’m not advocating for bans either. But this dude takes it to a different level. It is pretty absurd.

This board is the Wild West now. Anything goes. See below:

You are the biggest cawk sukking ***git that ever discovered the internet. The world would be a much better place if you died in a way that would give us a reason to laugh.

Since you so badly crave our attention, why not go for the home run and GoPro yourself jumping off an overpass onto the Interstate.

Reactions: j-doolsheels
Your sense of humor sucks. Btw, seems you always chime in and whine and bitch in the UNc threads. Wonder why????

You cheated. I will mention it often.

Btw, if -71 can tell people to kill themselves, pretty much everything goes.

You don’t like it, leave.

Your sense of humor sucks. Btw, seems you always chime in and whine and bitch in the UNc threads. Wonder why????

You like to be pegged by 400 lb lesbians. We should also mention this often

You are the biggest cawk sukking ***git that ever discovered the internet. The world would be a much better place if you died in a way that would give us a reason to laugh.

Since you so badly crave our attention, why not go for the home run and GoPro yourself jumping off an overpass onto the Interstate.
Prime example coryfly.

Btw, if -71 can tell people to kill themselves, pretty much everything goes.

You don’t like it, leave.

And you're stupid but we don't have to mention it.

ADVERTISEMENT