ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Harris to UNC

So y

So your opinion matters more than mine. They now have 3 pg’s and 3 sg. Someone was recruited over.

Of course his opinion matters more than yours. He has proven to have good takes on a number of issues and teams whereas you have only proven to be a shitposter. No one pays any attention to what you have to say other than to shitpost you back.

Seventh is transferring, which is probably best for him. Some have been surprised he has stuck around. I hope he can go to a smaller school and kill it.
We’ll always have the Duke game, Seventh!
Best of luck to that young man.

Reactions: shun1
Oh yeah. That's what I am talking about. He kind of had issues making friends on the team and left after a first round loss to Lehigh. Though he was a talented guard, he really didn't leave much of a mark on college basketball. But he will always have that Carolina game.
Wasn't y'all down by double digits with just a couple of minutes left in that game @ UNC?

Wasn't y'all down by double digits with just a couple of minutes left in that game @ UNC?
Why, yes. Yes, Lurk. They were down 82-72 with 2 minutes and a few seconds. You should look it up on YouTube. So much fun. My favorite part is when Curry takes four steps before shooting a 3 and no call. I have always wondered how much that game set Duke back monetarily, it being at unc and all.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Of course his opinion matters more than yours. He has proven to have good takes on a number of issues and teams whereas you have only proven to be a shitposter. No one pays any attention to what you have to say other than to shitpost you back.
You do.

But not you.

You’re a bottom feeder when it comes to posting anything significant. You bring nothing to the table except for negativity and drama. You’re a grown man drama queen and you know that old saying. Misery loves company

Seventh is transferring, which is probably best for him. Some have been surprised he has stuck around. I hope he can go to a smaller school and kill it.
Wait, what, no way. I thought everyone love UNc and never transferred.

Where is Steat when you need him. Hypocrites

You’re a bottom feeder when it comes to posting anything significant. You bring nothing to the table except for negativity and drama. You’re a grown man drama queen and you know that old saying. Misery loves company
And you add value huh? NOPE>

Why, yes. Yes, Lurk. They were down 82-72 with 2 minutes and a few seconds. You should look it up on YouTube. So much fun. My favorite part is when Curry takes four steps before shooting a 3 and no call. I have always wondered how much that game set Duke back monetarily, it being at unc and all.
Found it.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Oh yeah. That's what I am talking about. He kind of had issues making friends on the team and left after a first round loss to Lehigh. Though he was a talented guard, he really didn't leave much of a mark on college basketball. But he will always have that Carolina game.
I was at that game
:oops:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT