ADVERTISEMENT

America’s Team plays Vermont tonight while TV Ted spectates

Who wants to stream some obscure channel when all your games on big boy TV? Oh wait- ACC net isn’t a big boy channel yet and no one else wanted to pick it up.
That's the geriatric way to look at things. Congrats I guess. You can literally watch it from WatchESPN if you have a smart tv and live within the 21st century.

That's the geriatric way to look at things. Congrats I guess. You can literally watch it from WatchESPN if you have a smart tv and live within the 21st century.

Congrats on being only available via an app. Rationalize it all you want but it is ULol sports so all 10 of your non-bandwagon fans are good are that.

I’ll continue to watch games that make big boy TV.

Congrats on being only available via an app. Rationalize it all you want but it is ULol sports so all 10 of your non-bandwagon fans are good are that.

I’ll continue to watch games that make big boy TV.
You probably have the remote with extra large numbers for your elderly delicate eyes. Poor thing.

Homie still probably uses a landline everyday...Laughing

Ron’s the type of guy to pay for the triple package deal via Dish Network, and can’t figure out how to program the channels. Take a seat, little dude.

Old man keeps responding. Yikes. Arbitrary rustlage over standard network programming. Laughing

Oh, and Rent Free to all of the cayut fans infiltrating this thread. Hook, line, and sinker Rocky!

Reactions: HRTheCard
Old man keeps responding. Yikes. Arbitrary rustlage over standard network programming. Laughing

Not maximum rustledge but you’re definitely triggered. Fight the urge and keep watching UL on your cricket mobile, homey.

^
Ron just can’t help himself. Trying to use buzzwords and not sound old and inept. Keep at it buddy, your rustle is extremely fascinating.

Reactions: HRTheCard
ADVERTISEMENT