ADVERTISEMENT

America’s Team plays Vermont tonight while TV Ted spectates

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
Should be an interesting game. I see Mack utilizing the big men since Vermont’s tallest player is 6-6”. Gonna have to guard the perimeter well.

TV Teddy is on call tonight. Look for him to turn his back like he did at FSU. Man how is he still officiating after that crap? Lol.

Dok feasted 23/11, while DLawson starved 0pts/7reb

They've got a guy, Lamb, who's really fun to watch.... when it's not your team he's scoring all over. Too bad it's is on the ACCNet, I'd have loved to watch this game.

Teddy doesn’t “spectate”. Ted is the one who is spectated, or else.

I kinda want to see him get his share of Duke games this year. He might blow a play dead and dunk on Zion himself.

Vermont played a young UK team tough last year. Idk how much of that team is back this year though.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Teddy doesn’t “spectate”. Ted is the one who is spectated, or else.

I kinda want to see him get his share of Duke games this year. He might blow a play dead and dunk on Zion himself.

Vermont played a young UK team tough last year. Idk how much of that team is back this year though.

They lost their All-American but they are still a good team

Reactions: Hank_

They've got a guy, Lamb, who's really fun to watch.... when it's not your team he's scoring all over. Too bad it's is on the ACCNet, I'd have loved to watch this game.

Yeah I imagine for us to win we have to win the rebound and pts in the paint game. I saw their tallest player is 6-6". With 2 7 footers I think we'll be okay. Will be a good game though (although I wish/hope we beat the brakes off of them).

What’s that ACCNet? Is it a real channel now or will UL fans have to dial up the AOL?

What’s that ACCNet? Is it a real channel now or will UL fans have to dial up the AOL?

Dial up is only available in your trailer out in the wild so that makes sense as to why you’d bring it up. Us people in the outside world know that doesn’t exist anymore.

Did someone say America's team?

920x920.jpg

I really like watching the Chris Mack style for Louisville, the guys are playing with more toughness and drawing fouls.

I really like watching the Chris Mack style for Louisville, the guys are playing with more toughness and drawing fouls.

I missed all but 6 mins of the first half. Got caught in a wreck on I-65. How’d it go? See enoch and williams only have 4 pts. Surprised we’re up 10 knowing that

The fact you can see clear improvement from just last week makes me super excited! Finish this game Cards!

I watched Vermont lose earlier this week to Kansas, I didn’t think we’d win tonight. I love this.

Reactions: UL_1986
Cards will learn from that. Better to let a team back in the game now than later. That’s literally the only negative from tonight. 6 mins of sloppy defense and bad shots. Finished strong though. Coach Mack took some blame for that and I like it. When they double teamed the post we had the kick out but didn’t look for it. I’m sure when they watch film that will become a part of the team’s game. In comparison to KU, they let MSU back in the game. Monday against Vermont they played strong even after they got up 20. I’d like to see us do that in the future and I expect that to happen with proper coaching.

Other than that, this team has an identity and is starting to gel early. The improvement from last week to now is incredible. Gonna be a fun team to watch improve over the months. Just gotta focus for the full 40 and don’t let up.

“Realizes poor UK fans can’t figure out how to stream a game in 2018”.

Yikes.

Who wants to stream some obscure channel when all your games on big boy TV? Oh wait- ACC net isn’t a big boy channel yet and no one else wanted to pick it up.

Reactions: JC for 3
ADVERTISEMENT