ADVERTISEMENT

All Americans

I'm just going to chalk this up to being old and senile. If you were any younger, I would be using a different word to describe this post.
Once a man, twice a child...:(

Reactions: jhmossy
No I didn't... prove where I did or shut up. I said, Who knows which will be a better Pro in post #21
Are you just willfully being obtuse? Your own post shows they split head to head.

Okeke > cry baby Williams

Williams SEC x2 POY
Williams All America

OKEKE nada...
AUhoosier -cry baby:D

Okeke. 2 time sec champ. Apart of a final 4 team. Got the better of Williams head to head the last time they played.

Williams - team accomplishments for 2018-2019 season - literally nothing of note.

Yep. What a shame the best just don’t want to play for Roy.

I know. Really speaks to how great Roy is that he can win 3 national championships in those 15 years and do so while recruiting Ks leftovers.

Can you imagine how many nattys K would have if he could coach as well as Roy?

I know. Really speaks to how great Roy is that he can win 3 national championships in those 15 years and do so while recruiting Ks leftovers.

Can you imagine how many nattys K would have if he could coach as well as Roy?
Well, since K has more NC’s, wins, FF’s, Acc championships and a better head to head record, he is doing fine.

Sweet 16 loss with 3 1st rounders. Sad.

Reactions: ceilo77
Okeke. 2 time sec champ. Apart of a final 4 team. Got the better of Williams head to head the last time they played.

Williams - team accomplishments for 2018-2019 season - literally nothing of note.
Williams beat OKEKE in every individual stat. Point, Set, Match:D

Head to head Williams lost. That’s all that matters
What matters is being named All America and SEC Player of the year. You have already proved they split head to head, so for to continue to argue just makes you look like an idiot.

What matters is being named All America and SEC Player of the year. You have already proved they split head to head, so for to continue to argue just makes you look like an idiot.

I proved Chuma outplayed grant when it mattered. Sorry you can’t accept that

Okeke was better when it matters. Congrats on your team literally winning nothing of note this year
OKEKE didn't out perform Williams in game one. You posted the support that disproved your statement.

UK beat Auburn with OKEKE by 27 pts. Auburn beat UK without OKEKE that implies Auburn was better with OKEKE not in the game.Laughing

OKEKE didn't out perform Williams in game one. You posted the support that disproved your statement.

UK beat Auburn with OKEKE by 27 pts. Auburn beat UK without OKEKE that implies Auburn was better with OKEKE not in the game.Laughing

Okeke out performed grant Williams when it mattered

I would switch out Barrett with Culver but I'm a homer.

Fact that Rui made the team shows how little people actually watch Gonzaga. He was at best there third best player, and a terrible defender (also RJ making it is pathetic but not surprising)

Nope. Winning games and out performing in the biggest games is all that matters
This year, Williams won more conference games that OKEKE and lost less. Williams won more total games than OKEKE and lost less. You are really not very good at this.Laughing

This year, Williams won more conference games that OKEKE and lost less. Williams won more total games than OKEKE and lost less. You are really not very good at this.Laughing

Championships and titles are all that matters. Chuma won a tour ament title and has a final 4. Williams won meaningless games that accomplished nothing of note. I am completely owning you

Championships and titles are all that matters. Chuma won a tour ament title and has a final 4. Williams won meaningless games that accomplished nothing of note. I am completely owning you
AuHoosier, you may will the argument but it will never end with Della. Sometimes it is best to just say goodbye Della.

Auburn won the SEC Tourney, LSU won the regular conference title. Auburn won the Regional and are in the final four.

Tennessee lost the SEC Tourney, Tennessee came in 3rd in the regular conference. Tennessee lost in the round of 32. That shows that Tennessee was far better than Auburn. Eyeroll

Williams is the SEC x2 POY Champion, so thanks. Auburn hasn't won anything yet and it obvious that OKEKE won't play a hand in it they do thanks to his unfortunate injury, so thanks for the recognition.

Williams is the SEC x2 POY Champion, so thanks. Auburn hasn't won anything yet and it obvious that OKEKE won't play a hand in it they do thanks to his unfortunate injury, so thanks for the recognition.

Didn't Auburn win the SEC tournament?

Didn't Auburn win the SEC tournament?
The thread title if you have forgotten is about All Americas. All America is an honor bestowed for individual performances. Though AUhoser has tries to adulterate the criteria to suit an agenda. Williams avg 19+ pts a game, OKEKE was around 11. Williams beat him in Asst., rebounds and pretty much every statistic.

AUhoser even tried to credit OKEKE for the win over UK which he didn't even play in.Laughing

We won the sec tournament which is something far more of note than anything utk won this year.

Reactions: MGC_07
The thread title if you have forgotten is about All Americas. All America is an honor bestowed for individual performances. Though AUhoser has tries to adulterate the criteria to suit an agenda. Williams avg 19+ pts a game, OKEKE was around 11. Williams beat him in Asst., rebounds and pretty much every statistic.

AUhoser even tried to credit OKEKE for the win over UK which he didn't even play in.Laughing

Teams don't win AAs, players do. You said "Auburn hasn't won anything yet" How can Auburn win an award for individual players? And if the award has already been bestowed, then why include "yet"?

Teams don't win AAs, players do. You said "Auburn hasn't won anything yet" How can Auburn win an award for individual players? And if the award has already been bestowed, then why include "yet"?
That is my question...

ADVERTISEMENT