Ethan Happ, Wisconsin
Carsen Edwards

Third Team
De’Andre Hunter, Virginia
Dedric Lawson, Kansas
Brandon Clarke, Gonzaga
PJ Washington, Kentucky
Kyle Guy, Virginia

Okeke completely dominated grant Williams in both auburn/Tennessee games this year.

Prayers sent to the rest of the final 4. Auburn only team without even a honorable mention of the final 4 teams. We appreciate the motivation AP.

Last edited:
Okeke completely dominated grant Williams in both auburn/Tennessee games this year.

Prayers sent to the rest of the final 4. Auburn only team without even a honorable mention of the final 4 teams. We appreciate the motivation AP.
Williams crushed him on stats. It was not close.

Williams crushed him on stats. It was not close.

No he didn’t crush him.

First game
Okeke
22 points. 8 boards

Williams
25 points 11 boards

2nd game

Okeke
18 points. 13 boards

Williams
13 points. 8 boards.

So the first game they were pretty well close stats wise. 2nd game Okeke was clearly better.

No he didn’t crush him.

First game
Okeke
22 points. 8 boards

Williams
25 points 11 boards

2nd game

Okeke
18 points. 13 boards

Williams
13 points. 8 boards.

So the first game they were pretty well close stats wise. 2nd game Okeke was clearly better.

Lol, the season, guy.

Grant Williams was statistically better in every measurable category, and was UTs MVP.

Okeke is a great player, but Auburn played through their backcourt all year.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Lol, the season, guy.

Grant Williams was statistically better in every measurable category, and was UTs MVP.

Okeke is a great player, but Auburn played through their backcourt all year.

Again my post was about Okeke dominating grant Williams. Which he did. Was never talking about season. One deserved at least a mention.

53 players got at least a mention. It’s hilarious not a single one from auburn did. Only team in even the elite 8 that didn’t get a mention.

Reactions: Hank_
No he didn’t crush him.

First game
Okeke
22 points. 8 boards

Williams
25 points 11 boards

2nd game

Okeke
18 points. 13 boards

Williams
13 points. 8 boards.

All American status is earned for the year and Williams crushed OKEKE for the year and that is what you were whining about.:)

All American status is earned for the year and Williams crushed OKEKE for the year and that is what you were whining about.:)

Okeke got the better of him head to head but congrats to Williams on propping up stats against the bottom of the league.

Okeke got the better of him head to head but congrats to Williams on propping up stats against the bottom of the league.
I'm obviously arguing with an idiot. First you say OKEKE dominated him only to show they split in the season. UT/barn's SOS was virtually the same, so Williams won the stats in a landslide for the year and that is that. Quit being a needy punk and root for Aubie to do well. I am rooting for them too.

Reactions: olsonab
I'm obviously arguing with an idiot. First you say OKEKE dominated him only to show they split in the season. UT/barn's SOS was virtually the same, so Williams won the stats in a landslide for the year and that is that. Quit being a needy punk and root for Aubie to do well. I am rooting for them too.

Okeke did dominate him. Okeke will be a better pro and is a much better defensive player.

Okeke did dominate him. Okeke will be a better pro and is a much better defensive player.
How do they split and there be any domination? How did Wlliams kill him all year?

Who knows who will be the better Pro, but Williams kicked his ass in College.Why are you stupid enough to bring up a comparison that gets your guy killed? Everything you have said regarding this is stupid.

How do they split and there be any domination? How did Wlliams kill him all year?

Who knows who will be the better Pro, but Williams kicked his ass in College.Why are you stupid enough to bring up a comparison that gets your guy killed? Everything you have said regarding this is stupid.

Okeke got the better off Williams in both head to matchups this year. That’s all we are discussing. It wasn’t a split. Especially when you include defensively in the games. We are not discussing the rest of the season. Quit deflecting

Okeke got the better off Williams in both head to matchups this year. That’s all we are discussing. It wasn’t a split. Especially when you include defensively in the games. We are not discussing the rest of the season. Quit deflecting
Actually, you made your initial comment based on William's being named All America. Then you stated that OKEKE dominated Williams in both games, but when you posted the results, William's had better stats in game 1. (by your own numbers)

The thread is about All America winners and not Auburn whiners, check the title. OKEKE must have sucked for most of the season...

Actually, you made your initial comment based on William's being named All America. Then you stated that OKEKE dominated Williams in both games, but when you posted the results, William's had better stats in game 1. (by your own numbers)

The thread is about All America winners and not Auburn whiners, check the title. OKEKE must have sucked for most of the season...

Okeke was one of the biggest reason your school didn’t win the sec regular season or the sec tournament in what was suppose to be the best season in your schools history. I am sorry this hurts you.

Okeke was one of the biggest reason your school didn’t win the sec regular season or the sec tournament in what was suppose to be the best season in your schools history. I am sorry this hurts you.
Your guards won the games. Anybody with a brain knows that. (ask someone with a brain and they will tell you)

I have nothing against OKEKE or Auburn, but you're being an out of control homer on this. William's beat the shit out of OKEKE throughout the season and that is that.

Your guards won the games. Anybody with a brain knows that. (ask someone with a brain and they will tell you)

I have nothing against OKEKE or Auburn, but you're being an out of control homer on this. William's beat the shit out of OKEKE throughout the season and that is that.

Okeke made 4 3’s in the second half in the sec title game. Also pretty much locked down grant Williams in the 2nd half when we blew you out. When they went head to head it was

Okeke>Williams and his crying to the refs.

It’s again hilarious that utk has literally nothing to show for this season

Okeke made 4 3’s in the second half in the sec title game. Also pretty much locked down grant Williams in the 2nd half when we blew you out. When they went head to head it was

Okeke>Williams and his crying to the refs.

It’s again hilarious that utk has literally nothing to show for this season
You are a cry baby.
Williams is an ALL America.
Williams is x2 SEC POY

OKEKE ain't...Laughing

You are a cry baby.
Williams is an ALL America.
Williams is x2 SEC POY

OKEKE ain't...Laughing

Okeke has back to back sec titles. A final 4 and will end up as a better nba prospect.

Again Okeke > Williams

Okeke has back to back sec titles. A final 4 and will end up as a better nba prospect.

Again Okeke > Williams
OKEKE was pivotal against UK.Laughing

William's won the POY SEC and All America and your jelly is noted.Laughing

OKEKE was pivotal against UK.Laughing

William's won the POY SEC and All America and your jelly is noted.Laughing

You are laughing about an injury? Classy. Why would I be jealous of anything anyone from Tennessee did this year? You guys are at home. You won nothing of note this season.

You are laughing about an injury? Classy. Why would I be jealous of anything anyone from Tennessee did this year? You guys are at home. You won nothing of note this season.
I'm laughing that OKEKE does not deserve the credit you are trying to bestow him. He obviously had nothing to do with the win over UK getting y'all into the the FF.
You are jelly of William's being named SEC POY and All America or you wouldn't be acting like a fool about this.:D

I'm laughing that OKEKE does not deserve the credit you are trying to bestow him. He obviously had nothing to do with the win over UK getting y'all into the the FF.
You are jelly of William's being named SEC POY and All America or you wouldn't be acting like a fool about this.:D

My only post was about Okeke getting the better of grant williams. Which he did. You then try to deflect to other things

My only post was about Okeke getting the better of grant williams. Which he did. You then try to deflect to other things
I pointed out they split. How come you refuse to own it? Can you not read your own post? I further pointed out William's numbers for the year were far superior to OKEKE's. All of the things I said were true and on point. You have been lashing out with all kinds of irrelevant bs.Laughing

I pointed out they split. How come you refuse to own it? Can you not read your own post? I further pointed out William's numbers for the year were far superior to OKEKE's. All of the things I said were true and on point. You have been lashing out with all kinds of irrelevant bs.Laughing

Okeke got the better of him head to head. Nothing else is relevant here. Keep deflecting though

My take, which no one cares about, is that Williams was better than Okeke all year and deserved his awards, while Okeke definitely has more upside and will certainly be a better pro when healthy (Hence the first round projections for him before the injury).

It would be a different story had Okeke played all year like he did these last 3 weeks, but being the shy kid he is, he never realized how good he could be until our season almost hit desperation mode after the UK beatdown. We had been waiting for him to wake up all year as his talent jumps off the charts.

Either way, both damn good players and I would take either in a heartbeat..

Okeke got the better of him head to head. Nothing else is relevant here. Keep deflecting though
In the first match up Williams had 25 pts/ 9 rebounds. OKEKE had 22pts/ 5 rebounds. How is that domination?Laughing

You're the one deflecting your own post.RollLaugh

My take, which no one cares about, is that Williams was better than Okeke all year and deserved his awards, while Okeke definitely has more upside and will certainly be a better pro when healthy (Hence the first round projections for him before the injury).

It would be a different story had Okeke played all year like he did these last 3 weeks, but being the shy kid he is, he never realized how good he could be until our season almost hit desperation mode after the UK beatdown. We had been waiting for him to wake up all year as his talent jumps off the charts.

Either way, both damn good players and I would take either in a heartbeat..
The voice of reason...
Is that AUhoosier really a barner or a bammer dressed up to look like a barner?

The voice of reason...
Is that AUhoosier really a barner or a bammer dressed up to look like a barner?

You tried to dispute earlier that Okeke wasn’t the better prospect. Just remember Okeke owned him head to head when it mattered

You tried to dispute earlier that Okeke wasn’t the better prospect. Just remember Okeke owned him head to head when it mattered
No I didn't... prove where I did or shut up. I said, Who knows which will be a better Pro in post #21
Are you just willfully being obtuse? Your own post shows they split head to head.

ADVERTISEMENT