ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament finally about to get started

Man, Cam and Coby had a shot that could have gone.

Little probably would have missed it anyway but tough not to get that call there. Tough one there though.

Good game, Dukies. Great game.

Great game.

Zion has been a load these past two nights.

Hard to believe this team picks this game to shoot this awful. Maybe it is out of their system.

Duke probably gets 1 in East now. UNC will probably drop to a 2 in West with Gonzaga. Will be interesting to see if UVA gets 1 in South or Midwest now. If UK wins SECT, they'll probably get 1 in South. Otherwise, UVA gets it.

This is why it sucks for UNc that Zion didn’t play the first two games. Always gonna wonder if they could beat Duke with Zion.

Last edited:
Duke probably gets 1 in East now. UNC will probably drop to a 2 in West with Gonzaga. Will be interesting to see if UVA gets 1 in South or Midwest now. If UK wins SECT, they'll probably get 1 in South. Otherwise, UVA gets it.

I figure UVA will get the Midwest and UK/UT winner will get the South.

UNC probably deserves a 1. They are as good as Duke and playing as well as anyone in the country right now. However, that doesn't mean their losses don't count so I get being a 2. Still been a great year. We'll see what Roy does the next few weeks.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
UNC probably deserves a 1. They are as good as Duke and playing as well as anyone in the country right now. However, that doesn't mean their losses don't count so I get being a 2. Still been a great year. We'll see what Roy does the next few weeks.

Duke deserves to be on the top line but what if FSU gets them?

Reactions: UNC71-00

What if FSU wins tomorrow? Duke is pretty gassed right now and FSU plays 14 guys a game or whatever

We are either a 1 or 2 in the West. Doesn’t matter either way.

I don't think UT gets the South over UVA. I think UK would though.

Prob depends on how the game goes. If they beat UK by double digits again I think you can make a real case. But I agree with you.

Reactions: jhmossy
I mean, Duke is a 1 IMO. They are good. However, I think UNC is better so therefore they have to be a 1 as well (just in my mind regarding who is the best 4 right now). Again, we have some kind of crappy losses though. They count.

My four would be Duke, UNC, UVA, and UK.

I would have to go with these four as well. I just don’t get the Zags being a 1 seed. Good team but they play hardly anybody after conference play starts.

ADVERTISEMENT