ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament finally about to get started

I would have to go with these four as well. I just don’t get the Zags being a 1 seed. Good team but they play hardly anybody after conference play starts.

Yes, I know it isn't all their fault. They try to schedule well. Still, eventually it matters. The SEC and ACC were both great conferences this year. Playing tough games night after night makes a difference.

Big 10 as well I just don't think they will get a 1.

Duke deserves to be on the top line but what if FSU gets them?
i think that is a strong possibility. They are a bad matchup for Duke, would have rather played UVA... beating them is old hat even when we aren't healthy.

i think that is a strong possibility. They are a bad matchup for Duke, would have rather played UVA... beating them is old hat even when we aren't healthy.

MintyKeyBoilweevil-small.gif

Reactions: tw3301
So breaking news: the PAC 12 is still a basketball conference and apparently they have a tournament. I tried watching but it is awful. What's on Netflix...

Reactions: uncfan in ky
UNC's only two losses in the last 17 were to UVA and Duke by less than 10 points. Plus, we beat the 'Zags. We should be a 1. If not, should be a 2 in their bracket.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
So breaking news: the PAC 12 is still a basketball conference and apparently they have a tournament. I tried watching but it is awful. What's on Netflix...

I'm watching. The first four minutes is sort of like our game. The problem is the rest of the game will also be like this.

However, I love Walton so will stick with it.

UNC's only two losses in the last 17 were to UVA and Duke by less than 10 points. Plus, we beat the 'Zags. We should be a 1. If not, should be a 2 in their bracket.
Yeah but 2 of their wins now have an asterisk so...

To be honest, I’m not sure how three ACC teams aren’t #1 seeds.

They should be. I don't think it will happen though. It is a pretty good year at the top tbh. There are some really good upper level teams this year.

Zion just said North Carolina should be a 1 seed. So people will finally freaking listen. Then he stomped off shaking his head.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: AWilli6995
Watching this ASU/Oregon game is like spilling a bag of skittles...

Best part of the game is Walton.

Zion just said North Carolina should be a 1 seed. So people will finally freaking listen.

giphy.gif
He just said that to strengthen Duke's argument for a 1 seed. Cerebral player that guy.

Wow, Duke beat Carolina... and they were even missing a starter. Probably would have won by double digits with Bolden ;). I mean seriously, when was the last time K played three different 3-star recruits in a meaningful game (Goldwire, White, Vrankovic)? Obviously he's GOAT for a reason.

I'm watching. The first four minutes is sort of like our game. The problem is the rest of the game will also be like this.

However, I love Walton so will stick with it.
THE only reason I am watching.

Reactions: hatsbo
Wow, Duke beat Carolina... and they were even missing a starter. Probably would have won by double digits with Bolden ;). I mean seriously, when was the last time K played three different 3-star recruits in a meaningful game (Goldwire, White, Vrankovic)? Obviously he's GOAT for a reason.
I think this is the year people will like Duke. they have no goofy gey white kids slapping the floor, tripping other players and what not.
Top to bottom, every position they have the best players, and Coach K is the best coach the ACC has ever seen.
Just imagine when Zion is 100%, Bolden is back, and the starters get settled in. This is Duke's World, we are just passing through.
But...F$ck Dook

I think this is the year people will like Duke. they have no goofy gey white kids slapping the floor, tripping other players and what not.
Top to bottom, every position they have the best players, and Coach K is the best coach the ACC has ever seen.
Just imagine when Zion is 100%, Bolden is back, and the starters get settled in. This is Duke's World, we are just passing through.
But...F$ck Dook

Sounds like you’re a under cover Duke fan.

I like our chances, we were a bit on cruise control against UVA while Duke was in more of a tussle. Our depth was definitely a factor against UVa on the one day turnaround, but Duke will have a couple days to lick their wounds. I suggest we double team Zion with Koumadge and Kabengale on the court at the same time, straight forty minutes through.

He’s just a crappy poster. If you ask me, this duke team is as bulnerable as any of the top 6-7 teams.
They are unless the other "lottery picks" perform up to their draft status. When all 3 are clicking Duke is about impossible to beat... Problem is that has happened once. Looking at you UK.

I like our chances, we were a bit on cruise control against UVA while Duke was in more of a tussle. Our depth was definitely a factor against UVa on the one day turnaround, but Duke will have a couple days to lick their wounds. I suggest we double team Zion with Koumadge and Kabengale on the court at the same time, straight forty minutes through.
They play tomorrow, no couple of days to lick wounds man.

Reactions: hatsbo
Sounds like you’re a under cover Duke fan.
Nah, I despise them. I don't let my displeasure cloud my view of how great they are THIS year. I see why you and your homo buddy get defensive when a person who has no skin in the game credit this Duke team. Admit it, this will go down as one of the all time great teams. *Pukes*

They are unless the other "lottery picks" perform up to their draft status. When all 3 are clicking Duke is about impossible to beat... Problem is that has happened once. Looking at you UK.
Agreed.

Nah, I despise them. I don't let my displeasure cloud my view of how great they are THIS year. I see why you and your homo buddy get defensive when a person who has no skin in the game credit this Duke team. Admit it, this will go down as one of the all time great teams. *Pukes*
Nah, you suck as a poster.

-Homo Buddy

ADVERTISEMENT