ADVERTISEMENT

ACC TOP SEED A 4? HOW?

And that's with winning the ACC-B1G challenge. Sadly, most ACC teams had an awful OOC and brought those low NETs into the league. When UVA plays well, it can beat a lot of very good teams. Miami can definitely cause some havoc. Teams like Pitt and NCSU with those guards are dangerous. Duke is getting better game by game. It would not surprise me if the ACC does better than expected in the tourney but the nonconference is definitely hurting our seeding opportunities.

I'm a UNC fan. If I'm miserable then I'm taking everyone else down with me.
Remember when we were kids and we wouldn't eat our food and our parents would say "there's starving children in Africa who have to eat dirt for dinner so you damn well better eat those brussel sprouts"? On a similar note when fans of extremely successful programs complain about how miserable they are their parents need to show them a photo of me watching a DePaul game taken from any random moment over the past 30 years.

Remember when we were kids and we wouldn't eat our food and our parents would say "there's starving children in Africa who have to eat dirt for dinner so you damn well better eat those brussel sprouts"? On a similar note when fans of extremely successful programs complain about how miserable they are their parents need to show them a photo of me watching a DePaul game taken from any random moment over the past 30 years.

Lol, fair enough.

This may turn out a lot like last year, where the ACC surprises people in the NCAAT. But maybe not. We'll see.

I'm really not sure a 2 seed is all that better than a 6 seed. And then when you go further out and look at 5 vs 11 it feels like the same thing. Tons of parity.

Might come down to guards meaning more than anything we've seen all year once the brackets drop. How do ACC guards stack up against the rest?

But yes, UNC let the league down by falling from #1 to bubble, even if they shouldn't have been #1 I think we'd all agree they should have been T10. Just having one "elite" team would make it look better. Not to single them out.

Reactions: GE Nole
This may turn out a lot like last year, where the ACC surprises people in the NCAAT. But maybe not. We'll see.

I'm really not sure a 2 seed is all that better than a 6 seed. And then when you go further out and look at 5 vs 11 it feels like the same thing. Tons of parity.

Might come down to guards meaning more than anything we've seen all year once the brackets drop. How do ACC guards stack up against the rest?

But yes, UNC let the league down by falling from #1 to bubble, even if they shouldn't have been #1 I think we'd all agree they should have been T10. Just having one "elite" team would make it look better. Not to single them out.
Deserve to be singled out. I drank the koolaid, no doubt. Remember thinking the only good thing about losing to Kansas was the fact that we'd be back. Oops.

ADVERTISEMENT