ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Newtwork

Katie George is reason enough to keep it around!

Katie-George-Pic-775x465.png

onnlyy9ssnf21.jpg

The fact there's women's soccer with what seems like 16 minutes to go at the same time the Duke game is on makes me understand the thread.

Yeah I was losing my shit, they fixed it thank Christ.

One of UK's exh games were delayed on SECN due to women's soccer.

The conference channels needs to get their shit together.

Had to watch the first half on the ESPN app. ****ing ridiculous, liked it better last year when it was streaming only.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This is the second Friday night in a row that a Duke game had to be started on ESPNNEWS because of another sports game ran late on the ACC Network

Ok, let's get this game over with. I turn over since UNC is about to start and am forced to watch this Duke game. Completely unnecessary.
This is like bitching about mosquito bites to a shark attack survivor.

This is the second Friday night in a row that a Duke game had to be started on ESPNNEWS because of another sports game ran late on the ACC Network

at least they moved yalls to ESPNNews. Had to watch the final 15 mins real time of soccer for both of our games

If ACCN is going to schedule a women's volleyball game right before a top 5 team takes the court, how about the courtesy of building in a 30 minute buffer? Mercy. Pre-recorded that and I missed the entire first half.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I said this in another thread, but UK missed the first quarter of a exh game on SECN due to women's soccer. They're going to have to appease to the masses.

I absolutely love how the B1G network is set up and can't think of many times either basketball, or football got pushed back because of a non-revenue sport hadn't finished on time. However, the B1G really shits the bed at the start of each basketball season. They put the first few games for all teams on their pay to stream app. It wouldn't be horrible if they didn't completely fck up the whole production. They use students for every aspect of the show. So, you're stuck listening to some 19 year old kid who's trying to use his best Dick Vitale imitation. That's followed up with some of the worst camera work that ends up giving you a headache because it won't sit still.

ADVERTISEMENT