ADVERTISEMENT

ACC/BIG Challenge

How many times have yall been paired with Kansas in that?
2 out of the first 5 years (and they couldn't play in 2 of the other 3 because they were already scheduled to play each other in the Champion's Classic). They play again this year, too.

See, this is the type of stuff you were saying about players last year.

Rinse, wash, repeat. You have zero chill in your expectations.
Well, let' see ....Jones transferred. So there' that. Davis got injured. So there's that. Hartman was injury riddled. So there's that. Weird how you leave that all out. I mean none of that possibly couldve played a role . And btw, McSwain, as I said, improved a ton under Miller.
Keep trolling ....you are getting better.

You guys sucked before Davis was injured 8-6 with losses to Fort Wayne and Indiana State. Curtis Jones was god awful so him sticking around to shoot 26.9% from the field wasn't getting you guys into the tournament. Calling him a top 50 4* SG means nothing to me when you leave out the fact that he sucked and wasn't contributing before he transferred.
We got a ton better as hhe season went on. Jones struggled early. Who's to say he wouldn' have turned things around? Losing those two was rough because it forced Miller to play guys out of ppsition, and to start a walk-on. But hey I keep forgetting I'm talking to a guy who' never been wrong. Speaking of that...Hows things going with Jimmmy boy, and the football program?

We got a ton better as hhe season went on. Jones struggled early. Who's to say he wouldn' have turned things around? Losing those two was rough because it forced Miller to play guys out of ppsition, and to start a walk-on. But hey I keep forgetting I'm talking to a guy who' never been wrong. Speaking of that...Hows things going with Jimmmy boy, and the football program?
Ah, I see. The classic bring up a totally unrelated thing because your annoyed the other guy is winning the argument. I’ve used it a few times myself.

I’ve been wrong and admit when I am. You can’t even admit you oversold Indiana last year. You called them a 6-10 at worst. They went 16-15 and didn’t even make the tournament.

Well, let' see ....Jones transferred. So there' that. Davis got injured. So there's that. Hartman was injury riddled. So there's that. Weird how you leave that all out. I mean none of that possibly couldve played a role . And btw, McSwain, as I said, improved a ton under Miller.
Keep trolling ....you are getting better.

Jones was trash and was losing playing time before he transferred because of how bad he was. 26.9% from the field. From the field!

And yes, you guys lost Davis but let’s not pretend you were on 6-10 seed track while Davian was healthy. You were 8-6 without a win over any team that made the tournament and losses to Fort Wayne and Indiana State.

ADVERTISEMENT