ADVERTISEMENT

ACC and SEC are now 3 bid leagues

I would love to give you some educated and well thought out answer, but I have no idea. Blame it on being on the east coast, I don't think I've watched but more than one PAC12 game this year. And I never read up about them preseason. Just don't care to. I know Oregon is good. The Cali schools should all be good but they're trash.

All the talent in the world for every sport, and they can't compete in anything.
Too much good weed.

Reactions: JimboBBN
But no one is saying the ACC is good this year. All of college basketball is down for the most part. Wouldn’t be surprised to see the Big East get the most bids this year.
I'm not sure why you're saying that, I never accused anyone of saying the ACC wasn’t down. I made a completely different statement. I simply said the SEC (AKA: "SEZ") is > the ACC.

Wasn’t Arizona supposed to be good this year?
They say this every year and every year Sean Miller shows us just how pathetic he is as a coach.

His offense is bland and his defense is average. His players don't give much effort and they always flame out early.

When Buffalo beat them two years ago, those Arizona players acted like they didn't even want to be there. Buffalo was scoring on Ayton at will and he did nothing to try to stop them.

I'm not sure why you're saying that, I never accused anyone of saying the ACC wasn’t down. I made a completely different statement. I simply said the SEC (AKA: "SEZ") is > the ACC.
I get that, but who has said that ITT or on this board even? JC and his band of mouth breathers can’t go a single thread without saying “U6”, what’s the difference?

They say this every year and every year Sean Miller shows us just how pathetic he is as a coach.

His offense is bland and his defense is average. His players don't give much effort and they always flame out early.

When Buffalo beat them two years ago, those Arizona players acted like they didn't even want to be there. Buffalo was scoring on Ayton at will and he did nothing to try to stop them.
Yeah, I don’t get the Miller hype.

He dominated his position on a team that had an offense based on shooting 3's and if you watch VT's games against Duke, he more than held his own against the best forwards in college basketball last year.

I’m sorry man, but I watched probably 12 VT games last year. I saw Blackshear play in person. He was a solid player, but there is no world in which he “dominated.”

In Tallahassee last year, Blackshear was 2-6 with 9 points, 5 rebounds, 4 turnovers, and he fouled out.

I’m sorry man, but I watched probably 12 VT games last year. I saw Blackshear play in person. He was a solid player, but there is no world in which he “dominated.”

In Tallahassee last year, Blackshear was 2-6 with 9 points, 5 rebounds, 4 turnovers, and he fouled out.
In the games I saw him play in, he more than manned his position.

In the games I saw him play in, he more than manned his position.

Sure he had some good games. Especially against weaker competition. But to say he “dominated the league” is as silly as saying the SEC is “easily” better than the ACC.

Sure he had some good games. Especially against weaker competition. But to say he “dominated the league” is as silly as saying the SEC is “easily” better than the ACC.
Why are you quoting something I didn't say? I never said he dominated the league. I said he dominated in the ACC ladt year and there were certainly games that he did just that.

And yes, from what I see, the SEC is easily better than the ACC from top to bottom.

Damn - and to think the ACC is supposedly a basketball league ...... That's bad. Especially considering FB is Clemson and the 13 dwarfs.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Why are you quoting something I didn't say? I never said he dominated the league. I said he dominated in the ACC ladt year and there were certainly games that he did just that.

And yes, from what I see, the SEC is easily better than the ACC from top to bottom.

You literally just said he dominated the league. “He dominated the ACC last year.” Lol.

The ACC and SEC are both trash this year. To suggest one is easily better than the other is pure folly. Literally no stat would back up that assertion.

You literally just said he dominated the league. “He dominated the ACC last year.” Lol.
The ACC and SEC are both trash this year. To suggest one is easily better than the other is pure folly. Literally no stat would back up that assertion.
Uhhhh, show me where I said "He dominated the ACC last year"
Show me a post number. You're taking a 2 letter word out of my quote, which drastically changes my statement.
What's up with that? Why are you misquoting what I said? I already told you once that you misquoted me and you did it again.

And there are stats that back up league strength and rankings. Also, the SEC is projected to get 5 or 6 teams in, the ACC might get 4.

Uhhhh, show me where I said "He dominated the ACC last year"
Show me a post number. You're taking a 2 letter word out of my quote, which drastically changes my statement.
What's up with that? Why are you misquoting what I said? I already told you once that you misquoted me and you did it again.

And there are stats that back up league strength and rankings. Also, the SEC is projected to get 5 or 6 teams in, the ACC might get 4.

How does adding “in” change what you’re saying? Dominated in the ACC. Dominated the ACC. It’s the same thing.

There are plenty of stats showing the league rankings. You’re right. None of them show either league being “easily” better than the other. Both leagues suck.

How does adding “in” change what you’re saying? Dominated in the ACC. Dominated the ACC. It’s the same thing.

There are plenty of stats showing the league rankings. You’re right. None of them show either league being “easily” better than the other. Both leagues suck.
You can't tell the difference between "Dominated the ACC" and "Dominated in the ACC"? Come on man.

Dominating the ACC means he kicked EVERYONE'S ass, dominating in the ACC means he manned his position and outplayed most, if not all the power forwards he faced. There's a huge difference. But for whatever reason, you kept leaving the word "in" out when you were trying to call me out. I bet it's because you needed it to sound like something it wasn't.

And yes, the SEC us easily better than the ACC this year. I know it hurts, but it is what it is. Head-to-head, South Carolina beat UVA and Clemson and UK beat Louisville and Georgia Tech. I'm sure there are some ACC wins over SEC teams, I just can't think of any at the moment.

This is a crazy year, I can't remember the ACC being this down.

Thanks guy, I like you loves the attention I got tonight.

Anyone know anyone from Burkesville Ky? I got the weirdest message from someone there a few minutes ago.

Nice house doing a reverse search. Tried calling them back. No answer.
Sorry I missed your call

You can't tell the difference between "Dominated the ACC" and "Dominated in the ACC"? Come on man.

Dominating the ACC means he kicked EVERYONE'S ass, dominating in the ACC means he manned his position and outplayed most, if not all the power forwards he faced. There's a huge difference. But for whatever reason, you kept leaving the word "in" out when you were trying to call me out. I bet it's because you needed it to sound like something it wasn't.

And yes, the SEC us easily better than the ACC this year. I know it hurts, but it is what it is. Head-to-head, South Carolina beat UVA and Clemson and UK beat Louisville and Georgia Tech. I'm sure there are some ACC wins over SEC teams, I just can't think of any at the moment.

This is a crazy year, I can't remember the ACC being this down.

1. No I don’t see the difference. Blackshear had some good games. Some 20 and 10 games. But he wasn’t this unstoppable force. He was basically the same as he is this year. Some good games some bad. So is he dominating IN the SEC?

2. Off the top of my head, UNC beat Bama at a neutral site, FSU won at UF by 12, and FSU beat Tennessee on a neutral floor.

3. The ACC is ranked slightly ahead of the SEC by KenPom and Torvik ratings and you think the SEC is “easily” better. That’s some funny stuff right there, Paaaauuuulll.

Reactions: UL_1986
I get that, but who has said that ITT or on this board even? JC and his band of mouth breathers can’t go a single thread without saying “U6”, what’s the difference?

Blame the FBI. Tell ya what, Champ.... when the FBI investigation stuff all comes to an end and if things go as 'easy' as you think they will on your program, maybe I'll let that name they gave you ride off into the sunset. Until then, you guys are U6.

Bracket Matrix Rankings of S-Curve:

5. Duke
6. Louisvile
11. Florida State

12. Auburn
17. Kentucky
23. LSU

That's based on merit, according to more than 90 bracketologists. The 3 ACC schools are also ahead of every SEC school using the computer models. Even if the SEC gets 1-2 more teams in the dance, odds are the ACC will still have more combined tournament wins.

ACC has been a 3 bid league since Nam. Also, LSU is fool's gold.
Not really. We beat your ass last year on your own court and this year you have to come to ours. Will be a close game again and if you guys come out with a win which you won't consider yourselves dam lucky.

Not really. We beat your ass last year on your own court and this year you have to come to ours. Will be a close game again and if you guys come out with a win which you won't consider yourselves dam lucky.

You literally stole one at Rupp. Rule changes resulted from that game.

You literally stole one at Rupp. Rule changes resulted from that game.
Laughing excuses,excuses. Guess our payed players were the real reason ey lol ?

UK is a good team but everyone in the top 25 is very even this year. Least we didn't get beat by Lancaster lol but any loss in SEC play doesn't surprise me this year.

Blame the FBI. Tell ya what, Champ.... when the FBI investigation stuff all comes to an end and if things go as 'easy' as you think they will on your program, maybe I'll let that name they gave you ride off into the sunset. Until then, you guys are U6.
Raftards such as yourself are the only ones that use it.

...and yet U6 is still front page news whenever the FBI investigation/cheating in college basketball is brought up.
Yet no one cares aside from cayut fans such as yourself. Clickbait that blue necks masturbate to. Use whatever timeline that “doesn’t matter” because “it was a long time ago”

History books will forever remember Kentucky’s cheating in two separate decades. Nothing will erase that, as much as you’d like it to be forgotten. That’s why everyone laughs when cayut fans point fingers.

Yet no one cares aside from cayut fans such as yourself. Clickbait that blue necks masturbate to. Use whatever timeline that “doesn’t matter” because “it was a long time ago”

History books will forever remember Kentucky’s cheating in two separate decades. Nothing will erase that, as much as you’d like it to be forgotten. That’s why everyone laughs when cayut fans point fingers.

....classic deflection. I'd rather my program's issues be long over with from over 30 years ago than present day with more potential punishment looming.

....classic deflection. I'd rather my program's issues be long over with from over 30 years ago than present day with more potential punishment looming.
History never dies. You must’ve skipped over fahrenheit 451 during school if you made that far. You can yak about it being a long time ago all you want, but the history books never forget. Sorry not sorry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT