Team
Louisville
Louisville, FSU, and Duke.

Kentucky, LSU, and Auburn

Outside looking in:
UVA

Arkansas.

It sure sounds like it. I loves the attention he's getting tonight
Thanks guy, I like you loves the attention I got tonight.

Anyone know anyone from Burkesville Ky? I got the weirdest message from someone there a few minutes ago.

Nice house doing a reverse search. Tried calling them back. No answer.

Reactions: ThroughBlue
Florida and Mississippi State should both be better than they have been. Both have solid talent, but they both have lost a ton of games they had no business losing.

I don’t get it.

Florida and Mississippi State should both be better than they have been. Both have solid talent, but they both have lost a ton of games they had no business losing.

I don’t get it.

Mississippi State losing by 20+ to Ole Miss is a really terrible look. A black eye they might not be able to overcome.

I don’t get it.
Yeah, both teams have really good talent. Heck, after Blackshear committed to Florida, they jumped up into the pre season top 10. They have sucked all year and Blackshear looks like a fish out of water on that team. He's just not a good fit there.

MSU has one of the best bigs in the country and a bunch of veterans around them and they just took a couple steps backwards.

One thing though, Vanderbilt and Ole Miss have greatly improved over the last month and both are playing spoiler right now.

If you watch both teams play, you would never know their records are really bad. If you don't bring it, they'll beat you. There are no easy wins in the SEC right now, I know there are only 3 legit teams, but the rest of the league is still really tough.

Yeah, both teams have really good talent. Heck, after Blackshear committed to Florida, they jumped up into the pre season top 10. They have sucked all year and Blackshear looks like a fish out of water on that team. He's just not a good fit there.

MSU has one of the best bigs in the country and a bunch of veterans around them and they just took a couple steps backwards.

One thing though, Vanderbilt and Ole Miss have greatly improved over the last month and both are playing spoiler right now.

If you watch both teams play, you would never know their records are really bad. If you don't bring it, they'll beat you. There are no easy wins in the SEC right now, I know there are only 3 legit teams, but the rest of the league is still really tough.
Some could say, I'm not saying who, but some could say SEC is greater than the ACC due to Blackshear.

But is the SEC this year better top to bottom than the ACC last year—the one Blackshear came from?
Why does that matter? Blackshear has done nothing but struggle in the SEC this year, but he dominated in the ACC last year.

ACC is stronger at the top. Both are weak after the top 3. I'd say it's a push at best.

Reactions: RipThru
It’s literally not “easily” but okay forehead jeff.
Seems like it is to me. How have the head to head games gone? The metrics show the SEC is ahead of the ACC, so yeah, it's pretty easy to see that the SEC>ACC.
Thanks for biting the wax worm. I knew you would.

What am I missing? It looks like the SRS and RPI have the ACC ranked ahead of the SEC? There’s no way either conference is factually ahead of the other. It seems there’s contradicting evidence to either claim. Also, it seems like Blackshear’s stars are similar other than a marked FG% drop - which I think is a product of his 3FG attempt rate tripling. Seems like an indictment against White more so than the ACC.

Regardless, it’s completely irrelevant which is better. ACC has the top, and the SEC is considerably deeper - both are bad. I’m fine with the SEC being better, I actually might agree with it, I just think both have arguments.

I think the ACC gets 4 but that 4th team will be a double digit seed, possibly even in Dayton.

UVA has two big opportunities at home vs. Duke and Louisville. Lose both of those and I’m not sure we can drop another game vs. the rest of the league.

Why does that matter? Blackshear has done nothing but struggle in the SEC this year, but he dominated in the ACC last year.

Aren’t his numbers roughly the same? Maybe, just maybe, Buzz is a better coach than Mike White.

Dominated the ACC last year? He averaged 14.9 PPG.
He dominated his position on a team that had an offense based on shooting 3's and if you watch VT's games against Duke, he more than held his own against the best forwards in college basketball last year.

What am I missing? It looks like the SRS and RPI have the ACC ranked ahead of the SEC? There’s no way either conference is factually ahead of the other. It seems there’s contradicting evidence to either claim. Also, it seems like Blackshear’s stars are similar other than a marked FG% drop - which I think is a product of his 3FG attempt rate tripling. Seems like an indictment against White more so than the ACC.

Regardless, it’s completely irrelevant which is better. ACC has the top, and the SEC is considerably deeper - both are bad. I’m fine with the SEC being better, I actually might agree with it, I just think both have arguments.
It was a little bait thrown out there for a certain fanbase of a program that played in mid-major conferences for 90% of its existence, but those fans throw shade at the SEC every chance they get, especially since they joined the ACC.

Trust me, they know exactly why I'm saying what I'm saying. Right UofL fans ("SEZ")?

It was a little bait thrown out there for a certain fanbase of a program that played in mid-major conferences for 90% of its existence, but those fans throw shade at the SEC every chance they get, especially since they joined the ACC.

Trust me, they know exactly why I'm saying what I'm saying. Right UofL fans ("SEZ")?
We were also in the Big East for 9 years, during the expansion in which it was one of the toughest conferences to play in.

We were also in the Big East for 9 years, during the expansion in which it was one of the toughest conferences to play in.
And their were years when the SEC was the toughest conference.

But, to my point, UL spent 9 years in the B.E. and a few years now in the ACC, but for 90% of UL's existence, it was in mid major conferences, but your fans always say that UK built up their all time wins lead by playing in "that weak ass SEZ". You've seen those comments many times.

This year proves that the ACC isn’t always the best conference either.

And their were years when the SEC was the toughest conference.

But, to my point, UL spent 9 years in the B.E. and a few years now in the ACC, but for 90% of UL's existence, it was in mid major conferences, but your fans always say that UK built up their all time wins lead by playing in "that weak ass SEZ". You've seen those comments many times.

This year proves that the ACC isn’t always the best conference either.
But no one is saying the ACC is good this year. All of college basketball is down for the most part. Wouldn’t be surprised to see the Big East get the most bids this year.

Wasn’t Arizona supposed to be good this year?
I would love to give you some educated and well thought out answer, but I have no idea. Blame it on being on the east coast, I don't think I've watched but more than one PAC12 game this year. And I never read up about them preseason. Just don't care to. I know Oregon is good. The Cali schools should all be good but they're trash.

All the talent in the world for every sport, and they can't compete in anything.

ADVERTISEMENT