ADVERTISEMENT

A Christmas wish for your team going forward.

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
For Duke, it is not defense for the first time in a few years. I am happy with how they are playing defense and that all starts with the efforts of Tre Jones.

I have two to choose from, but knowing that I only have one wish, it will be Free Throws. In order for Duke to win the big games that they are going to need to in order to seriously make a run at a title, they will need to be much more consistent from the line.

What are your Christmas wishes your teams?

Hope everyone has a great and memorable Christmas and best of luck to your teams for the rest of the season. Except for the tar heels. They can lose them all.

Don't think Santa's bag is big enough.

I guess if I had to pick one (and it can't be for a magical post player to suddenly be on the team) it would be for our players to come to the realization that turning the ball over is a negative in basketball.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
A national championship. Stupid question.
You could be more creative. That's just a lazy wish. Maybe I should have specified what you would wish for in order for your team to be in better position to win a national championship. Only one team can win the championship, be pretty stupid to think it would be as easy as wishing for your team to if everyone else wishes the same thing.

You could be more creative. That's just a lazy wish. Maybe I should have specified what you would wish for in order for your team to be in better position to win a national championship. Only one team can win the championship, be pretty stupid to think it would be as easy as wishing for your team to if everyone else wishes the same thing.

But I was smart enough to wish for it first.

I wish that we can increase our FT rate because we shoot it so well from the line. It’s nice to be able to rely on easy points. It’s higher this year than last year’s but still not high enough for my liking.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
I wish Duke had a better half court offense. We still have to get offense in transition to pull away from teams.

No more fvcking injuries. Enough already.

Oh, and for Davis to get better and better. He could provide a solid, and valuable inside presence.

Oh....a jump shot for Langford. Really surprised he has struggled this much.

If we’re going small wishes, I wish DeLaurier and Bolden could give Duke some non-putback offense in the half court. Would be very helpful. I’m not advocating Duke get them the ball more, there’s just so many times a smaller man ends up on Bolden and nothing comes of it.

1. Better FT shooting
2. For Cam to come out of his funk and be a more consistent scorer. He will come out of it, but I hope it’s soon because we are obviously going to need him in tough games down the stretch as conference play begins.

Allow less dribble drive penetration, and for our Freshman to improve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT