ADVERTISEMENT

#3 Kansas @ #14 West Virginia

TOs and FTs will prevent this team from winning a championship.

Pitiful.

Seriously WVU, if you guys cared as much as fans and players when you play everybody else as you do when you play KU, you would never lose.

love the passion though.

Our offense is no beauty contest tonight.
tenor.gif

Watching KUs offense is so painful. I want to believe in them, but I don’t see how you make the final four if you can’t shoot.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Watching KUs offense is so painful. I want to believe in them, but I don’t see how you make the final four if you can’t shoot.
The frustrating thing is outside of Garrett, they aren’t BAD shooters. Dotson and Agbaji can shoot the three... but it’s gotten in their head lately.

The frustrating thing is outside of Garrett, they aren’t BAD shooters. Dotson and Agbaji can shoot the three... but it’s gotten in their head lately.

I would agree, they aren’t bad shooters mostly. But I feel like they’re afraid to shoot. Gotta let it fly.

I would agree, they aren’t bad shooters mostly. But I feel like they’re afraid to shoot. Gotta let it fly.
I feel like they could both come out of that funk soon and we could be real dangerous then. Right now teams aren’t respecting our shooters outside of Braun and Moss, and they’re never on the floor at the same time because that would be a defensive liability. If they see the ball start to fall, that will open up everything else.

Reactions: J. Rambo
We suck. Gonna lose 3 in a row after tonight and baylor on saturday.

the fact ESPN put this behind a paywall is just pissing me off based on principle alone.

Its not hard to find a stream thankfully.

If KU hangs on this game will drive Huggins nuts due to KU players just outworking his guys.

We’re not very good. High ranking inflated by pulling a game out of the fire against UNI, and beating a heavily overrated tOSU team sortve on the road. We’re going to land back in our usual 5 seed and get thumped in the Sweet 16 again.

Good game Kansas. Congrats on the season sweep of us.

This wvu team looks like shit now. Really disappointing.
Man don’t get down too bad. I feel like your team is really close to being good. They show flashes. You got one of the best coaches in the country. Everybody starts 0-0 in the tourney. Beat Baylor(do us a favor?) and you can turn this around.

Wouldn’t say that WV has been bad lately. They’ve still had pretty good results.

What was the game-ending run? That’s how you close a game.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
WVU fans you all will be ok. Come tourney time your gonna give teams trouble. Where is that Gilligan @dragonhawk1855 saying earlier this year Moss was no real loss? Was huge for Kansas tonight.

Reactions: wesr
ADVERTISEMENT