ADVERTISEMENT

#3 Kansas @ #14 West Virginia

Kenpom #1 D vs #2 D. Bring on the 43-41 foul-fest.

Early reports indicate that officials have already swallowed their whistles.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
Sumbitch.

Had opened the "create a thread" window at work then got busy for 5 minutes and Doogie's bitchass already posted a thread. Knew it would happen.

We haven't looked good lately and Huggs has been calling them out for their attitudes. They should come ready to play tonight though.

You hate to say it, but its an easy W for the Mountaineers. KU gets rolled.

Have had the flu for two weeks+ but just about back to 100%. First time drinking in a while - cheers and good luck, KU

Reactions: doogie503
Anyone else having a problem with the app?

I’m on the game, but I’m getting the Audio of the stony brook women’s game on top of the audio for the KU/wvu game.

It's a complete travesty that this game is on ESPN+. Furthermore, Baylor vs WVU is also on ESPN+.

Well now Dok is out. He always picks up two first half fouls @ WVU. And WVU usually takes advantage of his absence.

Bunch of weird ass bounces just falling in WVU laps. Some of that’s hustle, some of it’s been luck.

Gotta think it'll be hard for the Neers to keep a lead with such a FG% disparity.

Our offense consists of a bunch of players dribbling around and hoping to find a seam to drive through. In other words, it's horrendous.

Oscar only 6'9 but has a 7'4 wingspan.

Dok struggling with that length and strength

Can’t win when your best players are in the bench with foul trouble and you’re missing wide open shots.

I actually don’t feel too bad with this. We’re 1 for a lot from deep and our bigs spent most of their time on the bench and only down 6.

ADVERTISEMENT