ADVERTISEMENT

23-25

If Kentucky flames out early in the tournament every year what does Louisville do?

Last edited:
They win their Titles in December.
Every yesr its the same.
1 through 5 in recruiting classes.
Garbage SEC teams.
Flame out in the NCAAT.
Wash
Rinse
Repeat.

.....even using your mentally-challenged logic, what you've listed always yields better end results than what U6 scrapes together.

What’s happened to you? You were a great poster and now you could pass for JC’s son.

Blockhead....when all you and your fellow U6ers do is spout stupidity and take your little shots at your BIG Brother, this is what you get.... even from Jimbo. My god you clowns are beyond dumb....flapping gums at a team that OWNS you is a futile, pathetic and wasted effort....yet you do it on the daily.

I wouldn't call it "going after him"

I was definitely hammered drunk when I got on here and started talking shit. But even with that being the case, I'm pretty sure it was a response to someone talking ish about UK. Anyway, no big deal. We all troll some times. Some more than others. Rock loves me and he knows it.

Anything less than E8 for UK would be disappointing.
Any team as highly touted as UK and UL should expect at least an E8. However, I see a S16 in our future if we don’t get our shit together. Maybe a second round loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT