ADVERTISEMENT

23-25

Still true. That's the kind of loss that means you're not winning the national championship this year.

But hey, you can at least take trolling solace in the fact that Louisville won't either!! :)
A loss in early November doesn’t mean crap. UK has road wins at Arkansas, Tennessee, Texas Tech and a home win over Louisville since then.

Reactions: JC for 3
LoL.
UofL wins 10 in a row.
Crickets from uofk fans.

Glad UofL is hurting big blews SoS
This right here is hilarious. You guys cant have it both ways.

Y'all get all butthurt on here daily because UK fans comment in threads about ULOL and/or the ACC, now we get this?

You’re talking about UK fans man, their ain’t no dayum crickets on this board.

So?

Still not winning that title......but hey whatever you wanna hang your hat on, I guess. ;)
What does an Iowa fan know about winning titles?

What does an Iowa fan know about young teams?

Answer to both… .. nothing.

Truth is, UK has an elite PG, a top 10 draft pick at the 2, another future NBA 2 guard and an elite 5. Who else has that?

UK has just as good a shot as anyone, so go back out to your cornfield, Malakai.

What does an Iowa fan know about winning titles? (I don't know.....Why don't you ask one, instead of pretending to be a condescending prick.......:))

What does an Iowa fan know about young teams? (Is that a real question, junior?)

Answer to both… .. nothing. (That is an incorrect answer. No points awarded.)

Truth is, UK has an elite PG (Fart noises), a top 10 draft pick at the 2 (The NBA sucks), another future NBA 2 guard (The NBA still sucks, kid. Stop trying to convince people otherwise....) and an elite 5 (Garza > your 5). Who else has that? (Ummmmm.....I don't care?)

UK has just as good a shot as anyone, (Lol, no they don't.) so go back out to your cornfield, Malakai. (F*** no. It's too cold outside.)
Next....

Kentucky always beats Louisville. So all games are after Kentucky beats Louisville. Mossy you are confusing me.......

I am an old man and the losses to Louisville are few so what the hell do you mean?

I was asking if those combined records for Clemson and GT include the wins over Louisville or not

Btw, who said anything about opinions?.......There's only facts being shared by me around here. :cool:
giphy.gif

They win their Titles in December.
Every yesr its the same.
1 through 5 in recruiting classes.
Garbage SEC teams.
Flame out in the NCAAT.
Wash
Rinse
Repeat.
Our flame outs are still better than UofL's best and UofL has juniors and seniors.

So, Calipari plays freshmen based teams, but has more wins the last ten years than any other coach, but you're saying they flame out? More final fours than anyone else, more elite 8 appearances than anyone else and only 2 other coaches have more titles than Cal since he came to UK.

What is Louisville's excuse? Y'all had a HOF coach for well over ten years and did nothing except lose in the first round more times than UK.

Any way you slice it, UK has outperformed UofL in everything except for scandals.

Last edited:
Our flame outs are still better than UofL's best and UofL has juniors and seniors.

So, Calipari plays freshm9based teams, but has more wins the last ten years than any other coach, but you're saying they flame out? More final fours than anyone else, more elite 8 appearances than anyone else and only 2 other coaches have more titles than Cal since he came to UK.

What is Louisville's excuse? Y'all had a HOF coach for well over ten years and did nothing except lose in the first round more times than UK.

Any way you slice it, UK has outperformed UofL in in everything except for scandals.

SmokinSmile

They win their Titles in December.
Every yesr its the same.
1 through 5 in recruiting classes.
Garbage SEC teams.
Flame out in the NCAAT.
Wash
Rinse
Repeat.
Speaking of garbage teams. Clemson really ran one off the floor on Saturday. Y’all have been overrated all year. Little brother talk at its best from the usual suspect

ADVERTISEMENT