ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

Not sure trying to go right at Cling Kong with guys 8 inches shorter than him is a wise choice.

Good luck winning NCs when you make 50 mil less a year. The game is changing. Bama is a little ahead of the rest, but watch what football money does for basketball programs in the SEC and BIG 10

miles-reface-middle-finger.gif

Reactions: hawkit3113
Illinios has done this in the BIG 10 tournament. Played like shit in the first half and picked it up in the second

My knowledge is pretty simple, as a whole, the ACC was down during the regular season and the SEC and BIG12 were stronger by every metric you want to use.

Heck, Alabama and Tennessee are still in it. Both those teams lost several conference games, some at home. UK had Alabama down by 37 points, but they just beat uNC. South Carolina and UK won @ Tennessee, who is good enough to win it.

In a tournament format, teams lose, it doesn’t mean they didn't perform well in the regular season.

Heck, Clemson, duke and especially NCST struggled at times and NCST wasn't even going to get in if they didn't win their tournament. Teams get hot and that’s what we're seeing right now.

If you don't understand that, then I can't help you.

Pitt and Wake had their chances and they failed, both schools as well as the ones under them, were really bad at times. Louisville, GT and ND really dragged the conference down. Louisville had what, 8 total wins? Come on.

The BIG12 was solid top to bottom and with the exception of Missouri and Vandy, the SEC was very good from 1-12. All the metrics back this up.

Nobody is saying the top 4 ACC teams suck, they are very good, but you're trying to say that means the ACC is better. UVA came in 3rd and look how bad they were in the play-in game. Doesn't mean they sucked.

Alabama just beat the ACC's best team, UK beat them on a neutral court, so anything you can throw out to say the ACC was better, can be easily countered, especially if Alabama beats Clemson tonight.

I'm not trying to be an asshole man, I'm just stating facts and so what, what's the big deal?
😂😂😂😂😂😂

So wrong, but I will give you props for being stupid the entire year.

Btw, the season is the entire year. Lots of coaches use the entire year to get ready for the tourney.

Enjoy the tourney. When does your team play next?

You don’t know shit and have no use what this puu it st says. Way too long.

Maybe Illinois should try something offensively other than driving the ball right at Klingan. It was almost comical in the first half.

No doubt. And Illinios coach is like, I don't care if he blocks 100, we aren't changing.

Well coach, do you care about scoring?

Reactions: englandnu
If Klingan plays in the NBA, there's going to be a vet enforcer, on some random Tuesday night game, jack him up in the jaw and lay his ass out for his antics and douchbaggery, I have no doubt.

Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT