ADVERTISEMENT

2019 NCAA Tourney In -Person

Noahtogo24

Jan 6, 2015
Just purchased my tickets for the East Regional in D.C.!! Man, obviously I would love to see the Terps there in the sweet 16- would be the true "sea of red" :cool:

Anybody going to see any action this year in person?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I went a couple times, back in 1987 and I think 1993. In 1987 I saw the greatest game I've ever seen live, DePaul over St Johns in OT thriller. Also saw a little used bench player from LSU named Darryl Joe go from 8 ppg to 25ppg in that same weekend.

In 1993 I got to see Grant Hill vs Jason Kidd.

I would never go now. I love the tournament too much to limit myself to one set of games. I gotta be in front of my TV watching EVERY game.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
I went a couple times, back in 1987 and I think 1993. In 1987 I saw the greatest game I've ever seen live, DePaul over St Johns in OT thriller. Also saw a little used bench player from LSU named Darryl Joe go from 8 ppg to 25ppg in that same weekend.

I would never go now. I love the tournament too much to limit myself to one set of games. I gotta be in front of my TV watching EVERY game.

I been in person 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018 & 2019. Best two games for me were Pitt Butler in 2011, and Nevada's comeback vs Cincy in Nashville last year.

giphy.gif

Just purchased my tickets for the East Regional in D.C.!! Man, obviously I would love to see the Terps there in the sweet 16- would be the true "sea of red" :cool:

Anybody going to see any action this year in person?

Last year I got to watch Michigan win the west region. What a great experience.

Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT