ADVERTISEMENT

2 Seeds

ChiTownSean

Feb 13, 2017
Assuming Baylor, SDSU, Gonzaga, Kansas are on the top line, who are the two seeds in your mind?

The 3 ACC teams and West Virginia? Though there are like 7 people on the selection committee with acc ties. 4 of which worked under mike white directly at some point so 1 or both of Gonzaga or SDSU will get bumped off the 1 line for an acc program.

The 3 ACC teams and West Virginia? Though there are like 7 people on the selection committee with acc ties. 4 of which worked under mike white directly at some point so 1 or both of Gonzaga or SDSU will get bumped off the 1 line for an acc program.
I'd have no problem with UL being a 2 seed if they win the ACC. Duke, ehhh.

*I'm actually hoping UK gets a 8/9 seed. Let's play the #1 in the region in our second game and take their path. Same as we did with Witcha St.

I'd have no problem with UL being a 2 seed if they win the ACC. Duke, ehhh.

*I'm actually hoping UK gets a 8/9 seed. Let's play the #1 in the region in our second game and take their path. Same as we did with Witcha St.
UK won’t be a 8/9. More like 4 or 5.

We'll be a 3 by the time it's done IMO- especially if we win the SEC tournament.
I think is correct. So much season left and everyone will have multiple losses sans gonzaga and maybe baylor. 2 is the ceiling, 4 is the floor without an implosion

Reactions: Tampa_cat54
I still don't think Gonzaga will finish the WCC undefeated. Not sure if 2 losses would necessarily drop them to a 2 seed, however.

I think the winner of the UL/FSU rematch has a good track toward a 2 seed.

Dayton seems like a 2 seed as well, assuming that don’t drop a couple headscratchers. And maybe West Virginia.

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT