ADVERTISEMENT

#2 Kansas vs. #5 Tennessee Game Thread

It has been a great game so far. Both teams playing tough. I'm worried about that Ozibuko (sp) in the second half.

It has been a good one so far. I expected a grind and that's what we're getting. If Udoka stays away from picking up cheap fouls, he will be a factor but he's gotta be smarter.

It has been a good one so far. I expected a grind and that's what we're getting. If Udoka stays away from picking up cheap fouls, he will be a factor but he's gotta be smarter.
Yeah, we need to get him in foul trouble. He scares me.

Grimes reminds me of a freshman Selden. Everything just looks awkward right now for him.

Reactions: KisteK
Tennessee is executing everything they want to do on the offensive end. More power to them. Execution is key and the Vols are getting it done.

Fouls 3 & 4 on Dok were a complete joke. Took him straight out of the game.

Just bad basketball from KU. Tennessee has basically done the same thing every time down from the 5 minute mark on and KU gets beat by it every time. No adjustment.

One thing about Vick hasn't changed and that one thing is he can't guard his own shadow let alone another player.

KU hasn't been good offensively but Tennessee has a hell of a lot to do with KU's struggles from the field. They don't seem to miss a defensive assignment often at all.

Right now we just lack a guy who can just flat make a bucket when needed.

Both teams need to feed the ball inside and take the ball up. A foul will get called damn near every time.

Is there anyone who can remind me why Self wants to keep doubling the post? It hasn't been working and it's still not working.

I know this is a physical game but the refs will almost certainly have a negative effect on the outcome of this game

Reactions: RockChalkRally
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT