ADVERTISEMENT

11) Belmont vs 11) Temple discussion

4-6 with all 4 wins coming to sub .500 teams - and a loss to #184 Wake Forest. Solid.

Belmont has 2 road wins over top 50 teams.
Duke still got a one seed because they didn’t even count those losses you guys picked up without Zion

Belmont would be playing their walkons late in the game if they had the chance to roll NC State. He would throw his hands out in disbelief even more than the 560 times a game he usually does.

Reactions: kl40504
Our best player had just gotten injured. Remember when that happened to Duke?

Duke still got a one seed because they didn’t even count those losses you guys picked up without Zion

So you're comparing the loss of Markell Johnson to one of the best players this century? I think that's fair. It probably helps that Duke has 5 wins over top 10 teams and 9 wins over top 25 teams. Nice deflection, either way.

So you're comparing the loss of Markell Johnson to one of the best players this century? I think that's fair. It probably helps that Duke has 5 wins over top 10 teams and 9 wins over top 25 teams. Nice deflection, either way.
He’s our best player just like Zion is your

He’s our best player just like Zion is your

Is it really comparable, though? You're talking about the front-runner for the National Player of the Year. I mean, Zion Williamson has the highest Player Efficiency Rating ever recorded at 42.0; Markell Johnson has a PER of 21.3, so roughly half of Zion's efficiency rating.

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT