ADVERTISEMENT

11) Belmont vs 11) Temple discussion

Prairie View shot about as bad as Duke this year from 3, but they're lighting it up right now. Hopefully we see the same thing from Duke in the tournament.

Reactions: Monorojo
I'm pretty sure Holloway complains after every play, whether it's about the refs or about his teammates.

Can either of these teams give the Zags a scare?

Honestly I think they can. PV can shoot the lights out! Any team hitting this many 3's can keep it respectable. But they aren't going to win.

Shocked a team gave up 15 three's and still won.

Honestly I think they can. PV can shoot the lights out! Any team hitting this many 3's can keep it respectable. But they aren't going to win.

Shocked a team gave up 15 three's and still won.

I'm wondering if its fool's gold. They're 304th in the country in 3 pt shooting percentage.

Just tuned in after watching NCSU squeak one out. I'll cheer for Belmont until the Colorado/Dayton game comes on.

I know... cut me some slack.

Such an entertaining game....11-0 run, countered by a 8-0 run, countered by a 10-0 run, which is then countered by a 9-0 run. The result so far?

A one point game.

Such an entertaining game....11-0 run, countered by a 8-0 run, countered by a 10-0 run, which is then countered by a 9-0 run. The result so far?

A one point game.

It's been incredible. Neither team can sustain momentum for very long. There's been 3-4 times I thought a team was pulling away.

ADVERTISEMENT