ADVERTISEMENT

“Why My Blue Blood Team is Worse Than Your Blue Blood Team”

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
This season fans of the 4 have spent more time being apologists for their own team’s sucky play than the usual smack talk we’ve all grown to love and resent. So who owns the title of “Most Pathetic Blueblood of the Season”!?

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Kentucky so far probably but that can all change after Saturday. At least they are manning up and playing though so that has to count for something.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Kentucky wins this and it isn't close. However, they can start digging themselves out of the cellar with a win over Carolina today.

Imagine a loss to Louisville to top it all off. I might actually feel sorry for you guys.
I'm sure as hell not predicting a win. I haven't seen them once this season. I saw their score on the ticker. We do seem to have an uncanny knack to beat them regardless of who's good or bad. I would think they smell blood in the water.

Honestly I just rolled over and took a nap during the second half of our game today. I've reached maximum apathy/ennui/whatever with this team and Cal's system. Maybe the other UK fans on here don't feel that way, maybe they do, but I'm on record as even if we have a turnaround being tired and done with this bs.

How do Duke fans feel right now? I mean, I know there is NO chance Coach K is getting canned there, but I haven't really gotten a feel about how y'all are viewing all of this.

Reactions: 829305
ADVERTISEMENT