ADVERTISEMENT

“ Auburn has the best backcourt in the country “

Ha. Well I like to think I’ve been recognized as a college hoops expert for a reason.

AU lost 1 game at home last year and that was against the one team we matched up horribly with in TAMU. It was by 1 in a game Bryce Brown got hurt in the 1st half and missed the last 30 or so mins. So yeah I’d be surprised if someone beats us there considering we’re much better now.

And of course you’re analysis is wrong. Auburn plays great D, turns teams over, is lethal in transition and goes hard on the glass. Just so happen to also shoot a lot of 3s. Typically make a lot of 3s.

Then again we also have a potentially dominant post presence as Wiley comes along. Got other guys that can get to the basket and/or make plays in the post. Really got it all a terrible game against UAB which we still won not withstanding. Having the best PG in the country is a blessing on nights it all goes to shit.
Awesome. You guys should go 40-0.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I don’t know about huge but yeah it would be pretty disappointing. Should win the whole thing if we play to our ability but you never know what can happen in the tourney.
Denim thought you might like this.
Shut the hell up! Quit coming here trying to troll us when you have never done anything in your entire history. Let's start with mighty TN. You have never made a single FF in 110 years. You have made 1 Elite 8, 1! Your win percentage is .609 all time. You have won nothing, not a single FF LOL.

Now AUB, you are right there with the mighty TN fans and 1 Elite 8 and zero FF in 112 years. Your all time win percentage is a whopping .529, WOW! So between the 2 of you and 222 years you have 2 Elite 8's LMFAO! Man you guys are both killing it.

Get out of here and come back when you have actually won something. Last I remember you were both chirping and we smacked TN and won the SEC tourney title last year again as you both faded. I wont post what we have done in our time as i'm not trying to humiliate you guys. Lets just say it's more than 2 Elite 8's in 222 years. Now get out of here and remember who your daddy is.
I don’t think anyone can beat us on our home court. Particularly the last game of the season. I mean is it theoretically possible I suppose. It’s a long way out so things can change but I got that one marked as a W. Auburn is a lot more talented than UT but they sure are a scrappy bunch.

Reactions: Denim Vest
Hello friends thanks for your questions. Ugly game on the road. Oh well it happens. But yes the experts still consider the AU backcourt the best in the country.

Reactions: WDE_Tarp
I did. Nothing has changed there. Appreciate all the questions Auburn certainly has created a buzz.
You guaranteed the best team remaining on your schedule (TN) could not win @Aub the final regular season game. I don't understand how such a superior team could lose on the road to an NCState team that will be no better than 5th or 6th in the ACC.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
You guaranteed the best team remaining on your schedule (TN) could not win @Aub the final regular season game. I don't understand how such a superior team could lose on the road to an NCState team that will be no better than 5th or 6th in the ACC.
Interesting. Well some people understand things better than others.

You guys are brutal. Denim definitely brought it on himself, though.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/25379665/college-basketball-power-rankings

"But there is a legitimate question as to how good Auburn really is right now. Some of the impressive wins from earlier in the season are losing some of their luster.

Washington isn't the top-25-caliber team expected heading into the season. Xavier is 7-5 and just lost to Missouri by 15 points. Arizona is 8-4 and lost at home to Baylor last weekend. Dayton is the only other top-100 KenPom win, and the Flyers have lost five of their last seven.

The Tigers looked abysmal offensively against NC State on Wednesday, and have now allowed at least one point per possession in three consecutive games on the defensive end. Offensively, they're struggling to get consistency from pretty much anyone not named Jared Harper -- and even if he had only 11 points on 5-for-16 shooting on Wednesday night."

Last edited:
Reactions: kl40504
Auburn isn’t nearly as good as everyone (including myself) thought. Murray St beats them on a neutral court.
Don’t know about that. Murray is pretty good though. Could make the tourney and win a game. We put them to bed with about 10 mins left and they cut it from double digits to 5 at the end when it was already over.

Anyway still work to do with the rotations and whatnot but the experts still see us as the clear favorite to win the SEC. Should be good for a 1 or 2 seed in the tourney.

Hey Auburn fans; own up to your lost at home to a bunch of baby Kentucky players? You know the Auburn team that was going to win the NCAA undefeated!

You own the SEC, so own your brags, braggards!

RollLaugh
UK is the better team for sure. We played better the second half and caught a few breaks on some calls but you guys were just better period. It was a tough LOST lol for sure

UK is the better team for sure. We played better the second half and caught a few breaks on some calls but you guys were just better period. It was a tough LOST lol for sure

You need to check out “the Greg” it’s all auburn fans and they are funny as shit. You will enjoy it

https://jamesmadison.forums.rivals.com/forums/jmu-purple.8/

Yes it’s the James Madison board they deflected from the auburn board because they don’t talk football 24/7

7_789710.JPG

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
ADVERTISEMENT