ADVERTISEMENT

The “All Things UK” Thread

dc8c3f8b7b3b0c1ac1717b29102f1810e73c3486.gifv

That just tickle the shit out of me, This coming from Kentucky? Get a grip boy.
No, its the opinion of an Indiana fan (post 32). Hate that I wasn’t the one to be the one to tickle the shit out of you. There’ll probably be other opportunities.

Keep me posted on what you all settle on though! It could get interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
No, its the opinion of an Indiana fan (post 32). Hate that I wasn’t the one to be the one to tickle the shit out of you. There’ll probably be other opportunities.

Keep me posted on what you all settle on though! It could get interesting.
Looks like a case of misdirected anger. Seems like IUfanbordon struck a nerve on ole @winin11

If those two get into @IUfanBorden will make him ride the lightning!!!

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
UK is going to struggle with physical teams.

Set the tone early with bully ball. You're not going to finesse them.

We're missing our two big men but the point remains.

Last edited:
Drove past your neck of the woods on my way to Florida(and back). I absolutely love the drive through Tenn and Kentucky. Absolutely beautiful.

Alabama has to be the ugliest, shit hole of a state.
My house is one mile from I-65. You should have stopped and I would have treated your wife with a lot of respect! :D

Yep, my favored country side is the strip of states from Virginia/North Carolina west to Missouri/Arkansas. I really love the eastern mountains.

My house is one mile from I-65. You should have stopped and I would have treated your wife with a lot of respect! :D

Yep, my favored country side is the strip of states from Virginia/North Carolina west to Missouri/Arkansas. I really love the eastern mountains.
Drove right past "Smith Grove" exit...Wife said itsn't that where Bert lives---I said yes, as i pushed on the gas... 🤣

Beautiful....

BTW, Rest area at the TN state line has to be the most beautiful rest area ive ever seen.

It’s only fitting that the most consistent winners in college basketball history wins the gold. Our long national nightmare is over. You’re welcome America!

Feel free to use this thread to express your appreciation. Other expressions of reverence and admiration will also be considered.

Drove right past "Smith Grove" exit...Wife said itsn't that where Bert lives---I said yes, as i pushed on the gas... 🤣

Beautiful....

BTW, Rest area at the TN state line has to be the most beautiful rest area ive ever seen.
Borden, you know damned well that I would love to meet you. However, I would not been too nice!!!!!!! o_O

Borden, you know damned well that I would love to meet you. However, I would not been too nice!!!!!!! o_O
I almost stopped...It was around 9pm though, so figured that was a tad to late to come calling...

But now I know, so next time I'll make time. I'll be headed that way again, and quite often. We have called in hospice for my dad, so will be traveling down that way often to see him.

• Sad
Reactions: Random UK Fan
It’s only fitting that the most consistent winners in college basketball history wins the gold. Our long national nightmare is over. You’re welcome America!

Feel free to use this thread to express your appreciation. Other expressions of reverence and admiration will also be considered.
So a 1st and 2nd round exit, sammiched in between a Bahama's national title, and some random Global Gold medal...

Things are getting better....

Come on, man, be fair. I heard that one of the teams they faced had a player from the Univ of Maine Black Bears.
UK may or may not be very good---IDK. Good frosh, and some solid transfers, plus the return of Reeves. So its not out of the question this team could be really good.

BUT----to gauge that on winning a tournament vs teams comparable to Mid-Mjors,well.................I mean ya think some would have learned after UK won the Bahama national title, and then................POOF.

I think on paper UK could be fantastic. But what they did in Canada has absolutely no bearing on that thought.

UK may or may not be very good---IDK. Good frosh, and some solid transfers, plus the return of Reeves. So its not out of the question this team could be really good.

BUT----to gauge that on winning a tournament vs teams comparable to Mid-Mjors,well.................I mean ya think some would have learned after UK won the Bahama national title, and then................POOF.

I think on paper UK could be fantastic. But what they did in Canada has absolutely no bearing on that thought.

I'm sure they'll be pretty good. The question is if they'll be a legit contender.

They're damn lucky that Huggins is a dumbass and Reeves had to return.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I'm sure they'll be pretty good. The question is if they'll be a legit contender.

They're damn lucky that Huggins is a dumbass and Reeves had to return.
For sure a couple of fortunate breaks. No Reeves and no Mitchell, and this is a much different looking team. Those two elevate this team. Good players, with experience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT