ADVERTISEMENT

The “All Things UK” Thread

Just finished. Mass Street (KU) was crushing them in the first half but the older dudes were gassed by the 3rd quarter and they barely held on. Langford’s their best player and he’s pushing 40. They might be too old to win the thing.

Isiaih Mosley was the youngest player in the game and it showed. He took over in the 2nd half.
I'm watching the Cincy-Xavier game now. Another very heated rivalry.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
There's still a wave of grad transfers at the end of August. So probably another big pickup. Bradsahw should be back in October. Ugo had surgery too but I'm not sure of the timeline.
Ugo is a young man. Youth is a big benefit in healing. Surely he will be ready to go in three months from the injury.

F1_fZYoWIAAvDUi

Was driving to Cincinnati from Atlanta yesterday and I got rerouted off of 75 because of an accident. We ended up on 25 for quite sometime, probably from Mt. Vernon to Richmond. What a beautiful piece of the country. The sun was setting over the hills, it was absolutely gorgeous. I did pass what I assumed was a terrifying meth palace in Berea, but turns out it was an actual haunted house.

75 is horrible there due to construction right now. Should be cleared up by the end of October. :confused:

25 is a nice detour though. I was definitely surprised at the lack of "southern pride flags" when I drove it last.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Was driving to Cincinnati from Atlanta yesterday and I got rerouted off of 75 because of an accident. We ended up on 25 for quite sometime, probably from Mt. Vernon to Richmond. What a beautiful piece of the country. The sun was setting over the hills, it was absolutely gorgeous. I did pass what I assumed was a terrifying meth palace in Berea, but turns out it was an actual haunted house.
The line of states beginning in the East with Virginia/North Carolina West to Missouri/Arkansas is my favored area in the U.S. There are spectacular places out west but I love the central east of the U.S.

Was just on that road last week. It is pretty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT