ADVERTISEMENT

WTF?!

Oh God, here comes the “I’m a Duke graduate bow to my superior intellect” crap. This is the same as the Russia collusion theories.

What?! What on earth does going to Duke have to do with it? Dude, an IQ over 75 should be enough.

Let me make it REALLY clear:

If you truly believe that the Clintons murdered 40+ people, and you believe that IN SPITE of EVERY piece of evidence and logic and fact showing otherwise, and have ACTUALLY DONE ANY REAL READING ABOUT IT AND STILL HOLD THAT POSITION...

You are a ****ing idiot.

And no, it has nothing to do with Russia. Again; CIA, FBI, Mueller, MI6... none of them got involved with the Clintons murdering anyone. Stop showing a complete inability to accurately compare two things.

Did you just misspell Kyrie Irving? On a college basketball forum?

And is Irving a leftie? I don't think flat earth stuff is a leftie/rightie thing.

Of course there are mouthbreathers on both sides. It seems to me that the crazy crackpot theories are a LOT more common on the right. The Clinton Bodybag thing, the Obama-is-a-Muslim thing... I'm not sure there is a Democrat equivalent? Something something Halliburton Bush Iraq?
Not sure where you live but in Illinois majority of people believe that Bush orchestrated 9/11. Even had segments on the news. That's probably the most ridiculous one I've heard from either side.

What?! What on earth does going to Duke have to do with it? Dude, an IQ over 75 should be enough.

Let me make it REALLY clear:

If you truly believe that the Clintons murdered 40+ people, and you believe that IN SPITE of EVERY piece of evidence and logic and fact showing otherwise, and have ACTUALLY DONE ANY REAL READING ABOUT IT AND STILL HOLD THAT POSITION...

You are a ****ing idiot.

And no, it has nothing to do with Russia. Again; CIA, FBI, Mueller, MI6... none of them got involved with the Clintons murdering anyone. Stop showing a complete inability to accurately compare two things.

LOL for somebody who claims to be intelligent you fvcking couldn’t read the article that you linked and claimed the first intern was shot during a robbery, and completely ignored the fact that I said you aren’t wrong its just that I feel like its too many bodies to be a coincidence. So thank you for making it clear that you can’t fvcking read and obviously never graduated high school.

Reactions: SNU0821
Not sure where you live but in Illinois majority of people believe that Bush orchestrated 9/11. Even had segments on the news. That's probably the most ridiculous one I've heard from either side.

That's a BRUTAL one. Like... mind blowingly brutal. Not only does it require you to assume some pretty horrible horrible stuff about Bush, but it would also require a level of sophistication and secrecy that no government in history has ever shown it can pull off.

I have to say, I have a hard time believing the majority of people believe that, though... looking at the reputable polls (Rasmussen, Newsweek, etc), it seems the vast majority of Americans believe AQ was behind it.

LOL for somebody who claims to be intelligent you fvcking couldn’t read the article that you linked and claimed the first intern was shot during a robbery, and completely ignored the fact that I said you aren’t wrong its just that I feel like its too many bodies to be a coincidence. So thank you for making it clear that you can’t fvcking read and obviously never graduated high school.

Wait... what?

I am genuinely baffled.

From the article I linked:

Former White House intern Mary Caitrin Mahoney, 25, manager of a Georgetown Starbucks, was killed along with two co-workers (Emory Allen Evans, 25, and Aaron David Goodrich, 18) on 6 July 1997 during a robbery of the shop. In March 1999, Carl Derek Havord Cooper (29) of Washington was arrested and charged with these murders.

What are you talking about?

And while I appreciate you saying I wasn't wrong... I don't know man. It's too many bodies? A lot of them were just random. Like, literally random. So why would you think it is too many...?

Woof. I don't get what to say here.

Wait... what?

I am genuinely baffled.

From the article I linked:

Former White House intern Mary Caitrin Mahoney, 25, manager of a Georgetown Starbucks, was killed along with two co-workers (Emory Allen Evans, 25, and Aaron David Goodrich, 18) on 6 July 1997 during a robbery of the shop. In March 1999, Carl Derek Havord Cooper (29) of Washington was arrested and charged with these murders.

What are you talking about?

It literally says it right before in a box.

1. Mary Mohane — former White House intern gunned down in a coffee shop. Nothing was taken. It was suspected that she was about to testify about sexual harassment at the White House.

You should learn to read if you’re going to keep conning people into believing you went to Duke.

So.. some writer forgot the word "attempted" (in front of robbery), so the whole shooting is suspect? Couldn't be that shit went wrong and after shooting innocents the perp fled.. couldn't be.

It literally says it right before in a box.

1. Mary Mohane — former White House intern gunned down in a coffee shop. Nothing was taken. It was suspected that she was about to testify about sexual harassment at the White House.

You should learn to read if you going to keep conning people into believing you went to Duke.

Yeah; that is a line from a forwarded email about it. That's why I then said "Sorry, attempted robbery."

And again; from the article I linked:

You are one angry dude.

So.. some writer forgot the word "attempted" (in front of robbery), so the whole shooting is suspect? Couldn't be that shit went wrong and after shooting innocents the perp fled.. couldn't be.

According to Cooper’s 26 April 2000 guilty plea (he received life with no hope of parole), he went to the Starbucks to rob the place, figuring the receipts from the July 4 weekend would make for a fat take. He came in after closing, waved a .38, and ordered all three Starbucks employees into the back room. Once there, Mahoney made a run for it after Cooper fired a warning shot into the ceiling. She was ordered back to the room, but then went for the gun. Cooper shot her, then afterwards shot the other two employees. He left empty-handed, afraid the shots had attracted police attention.

It is SUPER bizarre, the way he is hanging onto this.

If a bunch of guys wearing ski masks enter a bank, start shooting machine guns and say "GIVE US THE MONEY!" are they NOT bank robbers until they actually LEAVE the bank with the money?

There are some weird folks on here. I am not exposed to them often face to face, so it throws me off when it happens here.

It could be and probably is... but the Clintons and their interns...

Yeah; that is a line from a forwarded email about it. That's why I then said "Sorry, attempted robbery."

And again; from the article I linked:

You are one angry dude.

Thats because of your ignorance towards people who believe in conspiracy theories. Just because somebody believes in that or aliens or whatever the fvck doesn’t mean they have an IQ below 75.

What do any of them have to do with each other, though? The "too many bodies" part assumes they are related.

incredulous.gif

Thats because of your ignorance towards people who believe in conspiracy theories. Just because somebody believes in that or aliens or whatever the fvck doesn’t mean they have an IQ below 75.

Whoa whoa whoa.

I never said ANYTHING about aliens. I personally believe there MUST be aliens out there. Not sure they are probing anyones ass or anything, but...

Again, I was super clear; about the Clinton Murder Conspiracy... if you have actually done any reading about it... like, not from leftie or rightie sources... and you STILL believe it was some super complicated plan to murder people involving a bunch of sabotaged planes and faked suicides and planned robberies and all of that, all to kill a sign language interpeter and a former intern and a dentist... I'm sorry, but I think you are dumb. If that's you, bmore, I'm sorry, it's not meant personally.

Reactions: brooky03
Whoa whoa whoa.

I never said ANYTHING about aliens. I personally believe there MUST be aliens out there. Not sure they are probing anyones ass or anything, but...

Again, I was super clear; about the Clinton Murder Conspiracy... if you have actually done any reading about it... like, not from leftie or rightie sources... and you STILL believe it was some super complicated plan to murder people involving a bunch of sabotaged planes and faked suicides and planned robberies and all of that, all to kill a sign language interpeter and a former intern and a dentist... I'm sorry, but I think you are dumb. If that's you, bmore, I'm sorry, it's not meant personally.

Lol I can literally use this gif twice in row, wtf. @LetsGoDuke301 get your fan base straight

incredulous.gif

Lol I can literally use this gif twice in row, wtf. @LetsGoDuke301 get your fan base straight

incredulous.gif

I love that you don't understand implied connections, and yet try to make it seem like WE have the issue.

Dat, I'm leaving this one up to you, if you want to bother explaining... this guy is fired out of a cannon.

Reactions: brooky03
I love that you don't understand implied connections, and yet try to make it seem like WE have the issue.

Dat, I'm leaving this one up to you, if you want to bother explaining... this guy is fired out of a cannon.

I love how you believe in aliens but you make fun of people who believe in this conspicary theory. Its just laughable. I’m done ITT. I just gave people who are interested a jumping off point.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Regardless of how much blood is or isn't on the Clintons' hands, this is a good example of why the country is where it is.

One could point out an obvious fact such as "Why does our gov't borrow money from a private banking conglomerate and pay interest instead of y'know, printing it themselves for free like they did for many years?"

Laughing and pointing ensues, and 100+ years later, we're stuck with the same corrupt system, along with an income tax, rampant inflation and 10s of trillions of debt. Enjoy!

That's a BRUTAL one. Like... mind blowingly brutal. Not only does it require you to assume some pretty horrible horrible stuff about Bush, but it would also require a level of sophistication and secrecy that no government in history has ever shown it can pull off.

I have to say, I have a hard time believing the majority of people believe that, though... looking at the reputable polls (Rasmussen, Newsweek, etc), it seems the vast majority of Americans believe AQ was behind it.
Yeah I was wrong when I said majority. Or more that I didn't finish explaining the pool I was using for "majority" Meant to say majority of the people with extreme political views. The random people that just start talking to you about whichever side they're on is the right side to be on. Like 2 weeks ago I sat down on the bleachers watching my little girls softball game. About 5 mins later this lady slides down the bench and starts talking about her politics with me. Why she was right and her side made the biggest positive, but the other side has never helped America. I didn't say a single word for 20 mins and she still hadn't shut up.

I meant to say the majority of those type of people believe in conspiracy theories like that.

ADVERTISEMENT