ADVERTISEMENT

WTF?!

Oh, I missed that story! Who did that happen to?

Seth Rich
John Ashe
Victor Thorn
Shawn Lucas

Those are just some people in 2016, but its just a conspiracy theory. If you’re really interested there are a few rabbit holes to go down. “Clinton body bags” is a popular search term, I believe.

Reactions: SNU0821
Seth Rich
John Ashe
Victor Thorn
Shawn Lucas

Those are just some people in 2016, but its just a conspiracy theory. If you’re really interested there are a few rabbit holes to go down. “Clinton body bags” is a popular search term, I believe.

All four of those guys shot themselves in the back of the head twice with a shotgun?!

All four of those guys shot themselves in the back of the head twice with a shotgun?!

I don’t think they were all shootings, but all had weird timings to their deaths. John Ashe was about to testify against the corruption in the democratic primaries. Victor Thorn had a book coming out about something with Hilary and the DNC. Honestly, I’ve only skimmed the surface. I don’t want this to get dragged into a political thread because its just a conspiracy theory, but if your interested there is plenty of crap on the interwebs.

I don’t think they were all shootings, but all had weird timings to their deaths. John Ashe was about to testify against the corruption in the democratic primaries. Victor Thorn had a book coming out about something with Hilary and the DNC. Honestly, I’ve only skimmed the surface. I don’t want this to get dragged into a political thread because its just a conspiracy theory, but if your interested there is plenty of crap on the interwebs.

Oh no, I know all about it; it's a mouthbreather crackpot theory that people like Roseanne and Alex Jones buy into. Just wanted Bull to fill me in on what he knows. I know that won't happen, but...

Reactions: brooky03
Oh no, I know all about it; it's a mouthbreather crackpot theory that people like Roseanne and Alex Jones buy into. Just wanted Bull to fill me in on what he knows. I know that won't happen, but...
Is it?

Does anyone on the other side breath through their mouth? Besides Kyre Erving??

Does anyone on the other side breath through their mouth? Besides Kyre Erving??

Did you just misspell Kyrie Irving? On a college basketball forum?

And is Irving a leftie? I don't think flat earth stuff is a leftie/rightie thing.

Of course there are mouthbreathers on both sides. It seems to me that the crazy crackpot theories are a LOT more common on the right. The Clinton Bodybag thing, the Obama-is-a-Muslim thing... I'm not sure there is a Democrat equivalent? Something something Halliburton Bush Iraq?

Yes. A former President and First Lady didn't murder dozens of people, including random interns, and if you take five minutes and actually read ANYTHING about any of those cases, it becomes painfully clear.

Here; in case you were kidding, go ahead and read about it:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/

Unless you think that people who die in random plane wrecks and people who commit suicide after their loved ones do, people who are managers of coffee shops that get robbed, old guy pilots who crash landed in foggy rainy weather, and all the rest are actually some part of some big plot... in which case you are a serious paranoid.

Yes. A former President and First Lady didn't murder dozens of people, including random interns, and if you take five minutes and actually read ANYTHING about any of those cases, it becomes painfully clear.

Unless you think that people who die in random plane wrecks and people who commit suicide after their loved ones do, people who are managers of coffee shops that get robbed, old guy pilots who crash landed in foggy rainy weather, and all the rest are actually some part of some big plot... in which case you are a serious paranoid.

Jesus Christ that was 48 people and that also doesn’t include the 4 I listed.

Did you just misspell Kyrie Irving? On a college basketball forum?

And is Irving a leftie? I don't think flat earth stuff is a leftie/rightie thing.

Of course there are mouthbreathers on both sides. It seems to me that the crazy crackpot theories are a LOT more common on the right. The Clinton Bodybag thing, the Obama-is-a-Muslim thing... I'm not sure there is a Democrat equivalent? Something something Halliburton Bush Iraq?
Trump and Russia?

Yeah i'm not digging into all that, just saying it's not that far fetched that people in power would eliminate people looking to expose them in order to stay in power.

Reactions: UconNell
giphy.gif

I’m not saying theDude is wrong, the body count is just way too high for me to completely ignore.

Just understand "the body count" includes...

* A former White House intern who was working at a coffee shop when it was robbed, and she was shot. An INTERN.

* three people who were fishing in Alaska when their pilot flew them into a mountain (according to the NTSB)

* a big fat guy who smoked and drank and died of a heart attack

* a guy who stole a ton of money from a client and was a million dollars in debt and who killed himself, even leaving a note

* a guy who died because he was 70+ years old and he crashed while piloting his small plane down to a landing in the rain and fog

* a guy who suffered from depression and had failed marriages and who tried to kill himself four times, and finally succeeded

* a woman who killed herself after a falling out with her boyfriend, who she accused of cheating on her, and the boyfriend, who killed himself afterwards at her grave and leaving a note

* a dentist who was killed when he was on a plane that crashed; the pilot reported issues, and the NTSB found that a generator overheated on board and caused the crash

* a guy who died of bronchial pneumonia

* a random interperter for the deaf for Clinton who died in a car wreck.

* two teenagers who tried to steal cocaine from a local dealer

... and so on and so forth.

And every single one of those ridiculous forwarded emails are actually full of lies about who these people WERE, and what happened. Like... straight lies. Like... "no autopsy was allowed!" (yes it was) and "a mysterious death!" (no, the death was explained clearly by doctors) and so on.

I could make a list of 45 random people who died, too. If I just said "They are all Trump associates, and their deaths were fishy!" I would hope you would call me on it.

Just read the link. It's entertaining, at least.

Reactions: Big_Blue79

* A former White House intern who was working at a coffee shop when it was robbed, and she was shot. An INTERN.

* three people who were fishing in Alaska when their pilot flew them into a mountain (according to the NTSB)

* a guy who stole a ton of money from a client and was a million dollars in debt and who killed himself, even leaving a note

* a guy who died because he was 70+ years old and he crashed while piloting his small plane down to a landing in the rain and fog

* a guy who suffered from depression and had failed marriages and who tried to kill himself four times, and finally succeeded

* a woman who killed herself after a falling out with her boyfriend, who she accused of cheating on her, and the boyfriend, who killed himself afterwards at her grave and leaving a note

* a dentist who was killed when he was on a plane that crashed; the pilot reported issues, and the NTSB found that a generator overheated on board and caused the crash

And every single one of those ridiculous forwarded emails are actually full of lies about who these people WERE, and what happened. Like... straight lies. Like... "no autopsy was allowed!" (yes it was) and "a mysterious death!" (no, the death was explained clearly by doctors) and so on.

I could make a list of 45 random people who died, too. If I just said "They are all Trump associates, and their deaths were fishy!" I would hope you would call me on it.

That very first one your wrong. They said it was a robbery, but nothing was taken. It even said that in the article you linked.

None of those sound suspicious, huh?

Trump and Russia?

I must have missed the CIA and FBI investigations into the Clinton Murder Ring, and the Special Prosecutor appointed to investigate it, and former MI6 desk heads discussing it. My bad.

It is so painful trying to watch people say "OH, but what about THIS!?!" when they are not at all alike. If you really don't get the difference between "OBAMA IS A SECRET MUSLIM!" and "HILLARY KILLED 40+ PEOPLE!" and the whole Russia investigation, that says a LOT about both your intellectual capabilities and your general level of informed-ness. I assume you DO see the difference, and are just trolling.

So just like the Russian collusion investigation, amirite? You know, the one you fully bought into and still hope pans out?

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
That very first one your wrong. They said it was a robbery, but nothing was taken. It even said that in the article you linked.

Uh... huh? Sorry, an attempted robbery, because after he killed the three people the would-be robber fled. My bad.

You aren't seriously trying to argue that the Clintons set up a "botched robbery" and hired Carl Derek Havord Cooper to do that, and put them in the back room, and then lie about the girl trying to run, and then had him kill all three of them, to knock off a 25 year old former INTERN with no apparently connection to anything, are you? I assume that no, you are not.

Shit. I am genuinely beginning to think that the "Do you believe the Clinton murder conspiracy?" question might be a REALLY effective way to judge who is a thoughtful intelligent person and who is not.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Uh... huh? Sorry, an attempted robbery. My bad.

You aren't seriously trying to argue that the Clintons set up a "botched robbery" and hired Carl Derek Havord Cooper to do that, and put them in the back room, and then lie about the girl trying to run, and then had him kill all three of them, to knock off a 25 year old former INTERN with no apparently connection to anything, are you? I assume that no, you are not.

Shit. I am genuinely beginning to think that the "Do you believe the Clinton murder conspiracy?" question might be a REALLY effective way to judge who is a thoughtful intelligent person and who is not.
Don't worry man. Plenty of conservatives genuinely think that the "Do you believe in the Russian Collusion conspiracy" question might be a REALLY effective way to judge who is a thoughtful intelligent person and who is not.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301

Apparently you haven’t seen “the shooter”. They have ways of making them look like accidents.

I must have missed the CIA and FBI investigations into the Clinton Murder Ring, and the Special Prosecutor appointed to investigate it, and former MI6 desk heads discussing it. My bad.

It is so painful trying to watch people say "OH, but what about THIS!?!" when they are not at all alike. If you really don't get the difference between "OBAMA IS A SECRET MUSLIM!" and "HILLARY KILLED 40+ PEOPLE!" and the whole Russia investigation, that says a LOT about both your intellectual capabilities and your general level of informed-ness. I assume you DO see the difference, and are just trolling.
Well one, I am just fcking with you on the Clinton thing. That's obvious. I never said anything about Obama being a Muslim, so I have no comment on that. And EAD with your BS account of my intelletual capability and informed-ness. More dems are going to go down due to this witch hunt than republicans and nothing will happen to Trump. It's embarrassing to see people like you cling on to hope that Trump colluded with Russia all while calling his opponents misdeeds conspiracies.

Apparently you haven’t seen “the shooter”. They have ways of making them look like accidents.

I straight-up cannot tell what is satire and what is not anymore. Among any reasonable intelligent human beings the entire Clinton Bodybag thing would be a joke... but I have this horrible suspicion that some people here...

A) believe it

and

B) won't be bothered to actually read a thing about it, and will instead cling to "BUT ITS HILLARY! SHE IS BAD! I WATCH TV, AND THESE THINGS HAPPEN!" stuff.

Well one, I am just fcking with you on the Clinton thing. That's obvious. I never said anything about Obama being a Muslim, so I have no comment on that. And EAD with your BS account of my intelletual capability and informed-ness. More dems are going to go down due to this witch hunt than republicans and nothing will happen to Trump. It's embarrassing to see people like you cling on to hope that Trump colluded with Russia all while calling his opponents misdeeds conspiracies.
Don't forget man, he's like, REALLY smart. Or, at least he tries to tell everyone he is.

I straight-up cannot tell what is satire and what is not anymore. Among any reasonable intelligent human beings the entire Clinton Bodybag thing would be a joke... but I have this horrible suspicion that some people here...

A) believe it

and

B) won't be bothered to actually read a thing about it, and will instead cling to "BUT ITS HILLARY! SHE IS BAD! I WATCH TV, AND THESE THINGS HAPPEN!" stuff.
Trump Russia. Trump Russia. Trump Russia.

Which ones sound suspicious?

Shit, you aren't one of these goofballs who BELIEVE this stuff, are you? Seriously Letsgo? You are just trolling.

Here: read this, and tell me which ones scream CLINTON MURDER.

Or just admit you can't, and come up with a "no, that's too long for me to read!" excuse.
One day you will be able to detect sarcasm. One day.

A) believe it

and

Thats fine to completely think nothing happened and there is no correlation. But to call out somebody’s intelligence is a little ironic.

Dude, if you don't believe it GREAT; I thought you were legit arguing that it was true, and sorry, but if you WERE, then yes, you would be dumb and uninformed.

No idea if anything will happen to Trump; I don't know if he was involved with Russia or not. I believe where there is smoke, there is fire, but neither you or I know what will happen.

Thats fine to completely think nothing happened and there is no correlation. But to call out somebody’s intelligence is a little ironic.

No, saying someone who believes this stuff is dumb is not ironic. I am thinking you don't get what ironic means.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT