ADVERTISEMENT

wow...even the ringer is getting sloppy

JayhawkWriter

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2016
https://www.theringer.com/2019/3/20/18274343/zion-williamson-duke-ncaa-tournament-triple-ones-club
came across this article and clicked on it to see who was a member of the triple one club (wining player of the year, wining the national championship, and going first in the draft). I knew of four people that for sure would be on that list: Kareem, Walton, Manning and Davis.....well i thought anyway. Turns out they left Manning off the list (I forgot about David Thompson my bad NC State fans). Not sure how a 'sports' site and a writer about the NCAA could have forgotten about Danny and the Miracles. get yore shyte together Ringer.

AD was also DPOY, although Thomas Robinson was better. :D
I was never in that camp. You had to have serious crimson and blue shaded glasses to believe that crap. I also saw where the writer said AP player of the year....Hershey Hawkins won that award in 1988....Danny won every other player of the year award.

I was never in that camp. You had to have serious crimson and blue shaded glasses to believe that crap. I also saw where the writer said AP player of the year....Hershey Hawkins won that award in 1988....Danny won every other player of the year award.
It's hard to argue with 36 PPG, but we're talking about the freakin' MVC. Manning should've won it for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT