Votes: 39 68.4%
  • Wood not

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • My sister is hotter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like men

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
Water sucks. Last year our water heater busted, thankfully most of the water went through the drain line, but it messed up some sheetrock still. The house was built it 1984 and I guess the pipe they used then had some major recalls on it. So looks like I have more of this to look forward to.
I had to call the carpet cleaners again. After it dried, I could clearly see a brownish water stain edge. I think they got it today. I have a fan on it now so I'll see soon.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
I guess @treyforuk would have had to call you a feckless **** for you to see that it was just a joke.
(In response to a question about whether Sam Bee's comment was a joke: ) 100%. For that matter, so was Roseanne's tweet, Kathy Griffin's shtick, and a variety of other bits that outraged people.
I identified it as a joke. I didn't dismiss it as "just" a joke in the slightest.

...you stumbled across his post while reading through a thread you said you avoid.
I just stay out of these threads, generally, even if I open them at all.
If you don't see how you're misrepresenting things, you're too dumb to have it explained to you. If you're doing it on purpose, you already know and don't care, so there's no point in getting into it.

I identified it as a joke. I didn't dismiss it as "just" a joke in the slightest.

If you don't see how you're misrepresenting things, you're too dumb to have it explained to you. If you're doing it on purpose, you already know and don't care, so there's no point in getting into it.
You accusing me of being dumb doesn't really affect me seeing how you consider being called a feckless **** a joke. You said it was 100% a joke when there was zero effort to be funny and clearly a disgusting attack on someome who did nothing to warrant it. Sad that you defend Samantha Bee. Sad.

I had to call the carpet cleaners again. After it dried, I could clearly see a brownish water stain edge. I think they got it today. I have a fan on it now so I'll see soon.
That sucks. We have to replace the subfloor and everything in one of the bedrooms. Apparently the leak went undetected for longer than I thought. We hardly go in that room or we probably would have noticed it sooner. My wife said something about the water pressure the morning before, but it didn't seem that bad to me. Lesson learned.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You accusing me of being dumb doesn't really affect me seeing how you consider being called a feckless **** a joke. You said it was 100% a joke when there was zero effort to be funny and clearly a disgusting attack on someome who did nothing to warrant it. Sad that you defend Samantha Bee. Sad.
I didn't accuse you of being dumb.
I don't consider being called a feckless c-word a joke.
I didn't defend Sam Bee.
Bee is a comedienne... her audience laughed... Occam's Razor would declare it an effort to be funny.

That sucks. We have to replace the subfloor and everything in one of the bedrooms. Apparently the leak went undetected for longer than I thought. We hardly go in that room or we probably would have noticed it sooner. My wife said something about the water pressure the morning before, but it didn't seem that bad to me. Lesson learned.

This really puts my "troubles" in perspective.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
I didn't accuse you of being dumb.
I don't consider being called a feckless c-word a joke.
I didn't defend Sam Bee.
Bee is a comedienne... her audience laughed... Occam's Razor would declare it an effort to be funny.
You did defend her. You said it was a joke. That is defending her. Her audience laughed. Because her audience is disgusting liberals who laugh at any attack made against the Trumps or conservatives in general.

You did defend her. You said it was a joke. That is defending her. Her audience laughed. Because her audience is disgusting liberals who laugh at any attack made against the Trumps or conservatives in general.
I said Roseanne's tweet and Kathy Griffin's shtick and a variety of other things that have offended people were jokes. It's quite clear from this thread I'm not defending Roseanne.

There are good jokes and bad jokes. Their quality does not determine whether they were intended to be jokes or not.

I did not defend her. If you can't understand this, you are too dumb to spend any more time on other than for the fascinating spectacle of it.

I said Roseanne's tweet and Kathy Griffin's shtick and a variety of other things that have offended people were jokes. It's quite clear from this thread I'm not defending Roseanne.

There are good jokes and bad jokes. Their quality does not determine whether they were intended to be jokes or not.

I did not defend her. If you can't understand this, you are too dumb to spend any more time on other than for the fascinating spectacle of it.
What's fascinating is that you are so dumb that you think calling someone a feckless **** is a joke and not a disgusting attack from a disgusting liberal. What's telling is that many many conservatives lashed out against Roseanne, but as you pointed out, Bee's audience laughed at her disgusting attack. And here you are defending her.

Reactions: treyforuk
What's fascinating is that you are so dumb that you think calling someone a feckless **** is a joke and not a disgusting attack from a disgusting liberal. What's telling is that many many conservatives lashed out against Roseanne, but as you pointed out, Bee's audience laughed at her disgusting attack. And here you are defending her.
I did not defend her. If you don't understand that, you're too dumb to bother writing entirely new, unique responses for.

What's telling is that many many conservatives lashed out against Roseanne, but as you pointed out, Bee's audience laughed at her disgusting attack.
Aaaaaand many conservatives didn't.
And if you've listened to the actual clip from Bee's show, the audience wasn't just laughing. There were plenty of gasps.

Know your place.

And details:

And remember your own bullcrap from a couple days ago:
I think [Kendrick Lamar ] made a bigger ass out of himself than Roseanne did. What he did was blatant racism. What Roseanne did was make a dumb and thoughtless joke that is racially insensitive.
You used the word "joke." By your own logic, you were defending her. (The rest of your post proves it.) Either that or you're being hypocritical.

Aaaaaand many conservatives didn't.
And if you've listened to the actual clip from Bee's show, the audience wasn't just laughing. There were plenty of gasps.

Know your place.

And details:

And remember your own bullcrap from a couple days ago:

You used the word "joke." By your own logic, you were defending her. (The rest of your post proves it.) Either that or you're being hypocritical.
Nice try datt. But I was not the one comparing the two. You actually did. You were also the one who said Bee's audience laughed. So, nice try on that one too. You also did nothing to prove me wrong when I said many many conservatives lashed out against Roseanne. Never said all of them. But you still maintain that what that disgusting liberal said was a joke when it was clearly a malicious attack. Sad.

Yep. She told a joke. Same as Roseanne.
Nope. I'm not defending her. Same as Roseanne.
Nope. The jokes were not equivalent.

I'm aware that I mentioned Bee's audience's laughter. So what? I've now clarified that it was not strictly laughter in response to your ridiculous, extreme snowflaking about her audience.

I do not intend to challenge your factual statement that many conservatives did call Roseanne out. I pointed out that many, including you, did not. By equivocating what Roseanne and Samantha Bee said, however, you are mounting a de facto defense of Roseanne. Relative to Roseanne, sure I guess I'm mounting a de facto defense for Bee, in much the same way I would defend President Nixon against claims he's the very worst President ever. (Pierce, Buchanan, and Harding, at least, were worse.) It's called d***ing with faint praise.

I didn't hear any "gasps".
@1:30
I did, but just to be sure, we should probably take a day to compile 10 examples each of different audience's responses to different jokes so we can then rank them on a laugh:gasp scale, then analyze the timing, crescendo, density, pitch, and whether we wood the whole audience.

I'm offended that people actually watch her show.

I understand/like Colbert, John Stewart, etc... Just always find her to be annoying and not funny.

I'm offended that people actually watch her show.

I understand/like Colbert, John Stewart, etc... Just always find her to be annoying and not funny.

Yup, she is terrible. The show isn't funny and that high pitched voice is terrible.

Colbert is funny, Stewart is not. The guy who took over Colbert's show is pretty bad.

Reactions: I am stupid
I did, but just to be sure, we should probably take a day to compile 10 examples each of different audience's responses to different jokes so we can then rank them on a laugh:gasp scale, then analyze the timing, crescendo, density, pitch, and whether we wood the whole audience.
Nah, no need to do all that. Gasp is pretty easy to hear. I just didn't hear it. Nothing personal, just talking about the video.

FWIW, if you yentas would rather focus on sports instead of what Samantha Bee and Rosanne are saying, the Stanley Cup finals are on.;)

@Dattier

2r58fmg.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT