Votes: 16 28.1%
  • My sister is hotter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like men

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
maxresdefault.jpg

..and wood.

I like thick and curvy. But she's teetering on fat. It's a wood after a twelver for me. A wood knot with a clear mind.

Good week for someone else to do this. Fcking pipe broke in my bathroom wall. 3 inches of water it the middle bedroom and hall.

Wood knot. She weighs more than I do
That is a good question. What does she weigh? How tall is she? There is petite and thick/chubby and then there is amazon thick. Amazon thick no bueno.

Edit: She is about 6'0" 230. Yea she weighs more than me as well and is just too big height and weight wise for me. Big hands and feet on women are not attractive to me as well. She has nice tats and a cute face so not ruling out a good blowjowski. But she would likely kill me during sex and I am 6'2" 210 and 15-20 lbs overweight.

That is a good question. What does she weigh? How tall is she? There is petite and thick/chubby and then there is amazon thick. Amazon thick no bueno.

Edit: She is about 6'0" 230. Yea she weighs more than me as well and is just too big height and weight wise for me. Big hands and feet on women are not attractive to me as well. She has nice tats and a cute face so not ruling out a good blowjowski. But she would likely kill me during sex and I am 6'2" 210 and 15-20 lbs overweight.
I’m as tall as you and weigh about 225. I would be eaten alive by this chick

Reactions: Spacegrass
I’m as tall as you and weigh about 225. I would be eaten alive by this chick
Biggest girl I have ever had sex with was about 5'10 180. She had large boobs and rear end. Just a big girl naturally , German heritage. I was like 6'2 185 at the time almost a decade ago. Closest ever to the girl weighing more than me.

Now if I were say the size of Rob Gronkowski , I would probably hit it because her size is way less weird.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I like thick and curvy. But she's teetering on fat. It's a wood after a twelver for me. A wood knot with a clear mind.

Good week for someone else to do this. Fcking pipe broke in my bathroom wall. 3 inches of water it the middle bedroom and hall.

I guess drinking them skinny works better than drinking them cute. I’m 5’10 about 185 but I’ll be up for the challenge.

I guess drinking them skinny works better than drinking them cute. I’m 5’10 about 185 but I’ll be up for the challenge.
You see, I am not talking about drinking them skinny. I am all for thickness, I just like them a little tighter than the OP. The OP has a little too much flab for my liking. Here's what I would call a good thick one.

c9b384b3859d08aafce5ce305a404138.jpg

BTW, we are practically the same size. I probably got you by 5-10 pounds. We would make for a good boxing match.

You see, I am not talking about drinking them skinny. I am all for thickness, I just like them a little tighter than the OP. The OP has a little too much flab for my liking. Here's what I would call a good thick one.

c9b384b3859d08aafce5ce305a404138.jpg

BTW, we are practically the same size. I probably got you by 5-10 pounds. We would make for a good boxing match.

Nope, you’d win. I got metal hips so my bobbing and weaving skills are gone.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
i can't vote on this one
it would really depend on how long the slump has went on for and how many beers i have had
she reminds me of the Amazon women on Futurerama, she wants some snoose, snoose

Reactions: Spacegrass
Flabby but cute face and big knockers. If the choice is between getting nothing and burying my face in those, I'm in.

I'm 5'11" and about 155. Size doesn't scare me though. However, she really isn't that cute IMO. So no.

The last pic is kinda nasty. She looks about 20 lbs larger there. All in the ace.

I'm 5'11" and about 155. Size doesn't scare me though. However, she really isn't that cute IMO. So no.

You're kinda picky for a scrawny dude, no?

I've got at least 25 lbs on you at the same height and I feel underweight. Then again, I used to be way more muscular. Overactive thyroid's a b*tch.

The last pic is kinda nasty. She looks about 20 lbs larger there. All in the ace.

You're kinda picky for a scrawny dude, no?

I've got at least 25 lbs on you at the same height and I feel underweight. Then again, I used to be way more muscular. Overactive thyroid's a b*tch.

I’m not really scrawny. I’m not ripped or anything but more fit. However, skinny people can be selective. You know, because we aren’t fat.

Biggest girl I have ever had sex with was about 5'10 180. She had large boobs and rear end. Just a big girl naturally , German heritage. I was like 6'2 185 at the time almost a decade ago. Closest ever to the girl weighing more than me.

Now if I were say the size of Rob Gronkowski , I would probably hit it because her size is way less weird.
That's a nice way to put it. Another way would've been to say she was fat. Winking

That's a nice way to put it. Another way would've been to say she was fat. Winking
If I showed you a photo of this girl you wood. Can't because I am sure she wouldn't appreciate it. She is what you call a very attractive amazon. She is probably 15-20 lbs thinner nowadays. I will always respect her because she and a friend of hers were the first girls I ever got to watch up close and personal on each other live when I was a Sr in HS.

Supposedly all of these women are 180+lbs
571560092_7b097116ba_o.jpg

SUMMER%252BDREAM%252B2.jpg

SUMMER%252BDREAM%252B4.jpg

343oe29.jpg

wj7ww5.jpg

2uptp43.jpg

namitha-hot-photos-gallery15.jpg

Wood all of them. 5'10 180 is a lot different than 5'11 235 like OP suggested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT