ADVERTISEMENT

Wood you Wednesday numero dos

Wood you?

• Total voters
Nothing against midgets. But not having sex with one , unless serious pay day for me is involved. If she was 4'11" no issues. But 4'3" is too much or maybe it's not enough? You get my point.
what if the 4'3" is a acrobat :cool:

what if the 4'3" is a acrobat :cool:
Nah man. Sausage fingers.
file.php

Reactions: KisteK
That is pretty short. I dated a girl for a while who was 5' even and 90 lbs once. It was fun, lol.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I'm with you. Short girls are fun as shit in the bedroom. Buncha homos ITT
There is short girls and then we have midgets. Midget sex makes you a weirdo. 4'3" is a midget or whatever the democrats say we should call them.

Thats why you don't vote in these polls. 20 years from now you could run for president and they will say that you voted yes to banging a midget so you must be a pedofile or you voted no so you hate little people.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Thats why you don't vote in these polls. 20 years from now you could run for president and they will say that you voted yes to banging a midget so you must be a pedofile or you voted no so you hate little people.

You can not hate little people and not be sexually aroused by them at the same time ya know?

You can not hate little people and not be sexually aroused by them at the same time ya know?

Not in politics. You are either a pedofile or hate little people. Just like if you support abortion you love murdering babies.

ALright guys. Do me a favor and search ebay for this, "Art Monk Washington Redskins authentic Starter Pro Line 1993 game model jersey" Am I just a pervert, or is the pics a little revealing?

I would link, but I'm not sure how the mods are these days.

ALright guys. Do me a favor and search ebay for this, "Art Monk Washington Redskins authentic Starter Pro Line 1993 game model jersey" Am I just a pervert, or is the pics a little revealing?

I would link, but I'm not sure how the mods are these days.
I mean they are trying to get guys to buy something and it's football related. Girls in underwear is a pretty good marketing concept if that is your core market.

There is short girls and then we have midgets. Midget sex makes you a weirdo. 4'3" is a midget or whatever the democrats say we should call them.
I think 4’3 is my limit as far as shortness. If she was any shorter, probably a no. But you’re a gay if you wouldn’t tap it once.

Reactions: JC for 3
I think 4’3 is my limit as far as shortness. If she was any shorter, probably a no. But you’re a gay if you wouldn’t tap it once.
Sorry man can't do it. She looks like something from Willy Wonka.

Just so everyone knows. This guy voted "wood".

Oh no. I've been exposed.

Yep, if I were drunk, I probably "wood."

I was joking about the people here that are salivating over the idea.

Besides that, making a comment about the weirdness of society doesn't necessarily mean I'm excluding myself from it.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
ADVERTISEMENT