Wood you Wednesday numero dos

Wood you?

• Total voters

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
This week's edition features this 4' 3" beauty from Brazil.

FOUR FOOT THREE!

f13af49064ec0c4f26ef5bb4e123c9ee--brazilian-models-short-girls.jpg

WwAL2ft8.jpg

Reactions: KILLAKONG
I mean I prefer women with smaller feet and hands. But not sausage finger small. Just too weird. Maybe a Blowjowski.

All I know is the fact that the midget is arguably getting more "Wood" votes than last week makes me think y'all are into some weird sh!t.

I mean I prefer women with smaller feet and hands. But not sausage finger small. Just too weird. Maybe a Blowjowski.

All I know is the fact that the midget is arguably getting more "Wood" votes than last week makes me think y'all are into some weird sh!t.
They all need loving you bigot.

With those proportions and shapes, it would be like doing a slightly (emphasis on slightly) oversized toddler.

Bunch of perverts coming out of the chomo closet perhaps?

the thing about it, a midget has the same size torso as a regular sized person
so if she is cute..............go for it

the thing about it, a midget has the same size torso as a regular sized person
so if she is cute..............go for it
Nothing against midgets. But not having sex with one , unless serious pay day for me is involved. If she was 4'11" no issues. But 4'3" is too much or maybe it's not enough? You get my point.

ADVERTISEMENT