ADVERTISEMENT

Wood you Wednesday III

Wood you?

• Total voters
So more people would have sex with a 6'2" beast with a plump ass and a midget than with an ugly girl with a nice body. I love this board.

To be completely fair we only saw the front side. I was only pro-midget just for the record.

Edit to add: I love spinners so the midget wouldn't bother me too much.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
So more people would have sex with a 6'2" beast with a plump ass and a midget than with an ugly girl with a nice body. I love this board.
I was a no on the fat dude. Yes on the midget, for 1. She was decent looking 2. To be able to tell people a nailed a midget.

Now this girl is a firm no, and she definitely doesn't have a good body. I mean the boobs bring her body up to 3 out of 10. Face will forever be 1 out of 10.

Yep I wood!!! I can look at her and zone her out while I think of some little hottie! Nice body!

Anyone remember Blossom?

MV5BMTY5MjE2OTMxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTc2NjEwMjE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1481,1000_AL_.jpg

Girl off of Porkys Revenge lol! Meat was bout to marry her.Laughing

I mean, most of you dudes are only going to me making eye contact for roughly 20 seconds or so anyway so not sure what the big deal is.

But no, none of these has been a yes for me yet I don't think. Maybe next week.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
I mean, most of you dudes are only going to me making eye contact for roughly 20 seconds or so anyway so not sure what the big deal is.

But no, none of these has been a yes for me yet I don't think. Maybe next week.
What a prude! You must be a ton of fun at parties full of fat chicks, midgets, and old men with exquisite yabbos!

Reactions: TheDude1
What a prude! You must be a ton of fun at parties full of fat chicks, midgets, and old men with exquisite yabbos!

These guys would be a ton of fun at parties with those kind of people. I would be more fun at parties with attractive folks (to keep it southern). I mean, I'll get down right on the kitchen table in front of everyone if she wants. Just not the she in these 'would' threads.

ADVERTISEMENT