Wood you Wednesday III

Wood you?

• Total voters

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
Rules are, you must make eye contact for at least 60% of the interaction.

images

Reactions: tw3301
Is that hair hanging down in front of her face, or scars?

Because if that’s hair, would. Those boobs make it impossible to say no.

Reactions: Tortilla Launcher
Also, I’d like to point out, this is the best her boobs will ever look. Put 10 years and 2 kids on that body, and not even her jugs will make me consider “wood.”

eye contact kills it for me and not just because she's fugly. I can't get aroused unless I pretend I'm K and the woman is Mickie Krzyzewski so face down in the pillow it is with shoe polish in my hair.

Today the answer would be no.
Back in high school, college or the drinking years after college..... yep.

Your
.. eye contact for 60% of the interaction nearly lost me well before that pic ..

Reactions: GE Nole
I mean, I've met some girls who look like Britney Spears after 2 hours of putting on makeup. A single @bkingUK would be all in. And then probably feel guilty when she takes off the makeup, so he'd go on another date. Next thing he'd know, he'd be meeting her parents and she'd talk about having kids. Leading to @bkingUK giving the peace out sign and @bkingUK being called an asshole.

I trained a guard dog for a strip club in Nashville back in the fall. There was a dancer there that had one of the best bodies I’ve ever seen, her ass was literally perfect. Had beautiful long jet black hair. Her face was was so busted & her teeth were a hot mess. She had real bad acne scars. Damn shame God put on Face like that on such a perfect body.

By the way, sitting in coffee shop working today. Was sitting here staring at the picture of Mona Lisa with tits, forgetting where I was. Girl just walked to the bathroom and passed my screen. Gave me the strangest look. I didn't know what to say so the first thing that came to mind was, "It was just there." Then she like this weird cough thing and kept walking. No shame.

Okay, I am not sure about this one. Lemme try this; I'll give a shot at using that photo as... inspiration for a solo run. If I can get the job done, then its a "wood". If not, "wood not". I shall report back in detail.

BTW, @LetsGoDuke301 what search term did you use for each of these?

I took my readers off. She is looking better. Little make-up, mouth wash, hopefully a personality. Would help if we had something in common.....just have to remember to keep readers off. Trying to talk myself into it......yeeeees, ok, yes.i would say Wood. But that wood depend on her skills.

Your
.. eye contact for 60% of the interaction nearly lost me well before that pic ..

Agreed. She could be Claire Danes, I still don’t want to be doing eye contact 60% of the time. Unless it’s via a mirror while I’m nailing from behind.

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT