ADVERTISEMENT

Wood you Wednesday 8/15

Wood you?

• Total voters
15 seconds with a stranger's dong in my mouth vs the 5 seconds I'd last with this chick? That's a loss of 10 seconds so no deal.

Doesn’t say in the OP you only get to **** her once. Says “you get all the time you need”. I need a lifetime of ****ings. Definitely worth the 15 seconds for me. Now if I gotta put a dick in my mouth for 15 seconds every time I **** her, that’s maybe a different story.

About the other 10 (atm) Woods, no way half of (lol) "us" puts some wang in they mouth (much less for 15 seconds), just to bang (even) this woman.

It resting on your tongue, touching your lips, lol the view RollLaugh

Reactions: Scotty00
About the other 10 (atm) Woods, no way half of (lol) "us" puts some wang in they mouth (much less for 15 seconds), just to bang (even) this woman.

It resting on your tongue, touching your lips, lol the view RollLaugh

oh---and if its a HS guy-----he can easily sqeeeewurt in that 15

Reactions: Uihawks111
You must hold another man's penis in your mouth for 15 seconds. You get all the time you need with her.

534441698d3bb43f17eaa98564cc5708.jpg

Am I allowed to puke while it’s in my mouth?Eyeroll

Doesn’t say in the OP you only get to **** her once. Says “you get all the time you need”. I need a lifetime of ****ings. Definitely worth the 15 seconds for me. Now if I gotta put a dick in my mouth for 15 seconds every time I **** her, that’s maybe a different story.
Yeah. I thought all the time you need was obviously meaning, until you are done with her. Glad someone got it.

Mods please ban the homos in this thread that can’t overcome mind over matter for 15 seconds, I could be a bi for 15 seconds of my life. Would it matter if the op said a dude goes backside on you 15 seconds and it was say John Holmes? Hell, I would close my damn eyes and just picture the tang I’m going to be enjoying after the 15 sec wang. Then bring the sass out of that ass. It sucks poors can only post once a week. I need to start a go fund me page.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExitFlagger
Mods please ban the homos in this thread that can’t overcome mind over matter for 15 seconds, I could be a bi for 15 seconds of my life. Would it matter if the op said a dude goes backside on you 15 seconds and it was say John Holmes? Hell, I would close my damn eyes and just picture the tang I’m going to be enjoying after the 15 sec wang.
You’d never be able to innocently whistle again.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Nope nope nope. A dick in your mouth for one second is the same as 15 seconds or more. For guys, once you do one gay thing, you're gay for life.

Reactions: ceilo77
Nope nope nope. A dick in your mouth for one second is the same as 15 seconds or more. For guys, once you do one gay thing, you're gay for life.

You'd only be gay if you enjoyed it.

Is someone worried he'd enjoy it?RollLaugh

Mods please ban the homos in this thread that can’t overcome mind over matter for 15 seconds, I could be a bi for 15 seconds of my life. Would it matter if the op said a dude goes backside on you 15 seconds and it was say John Holmes? Hell, I would close my damn eyes and just picture the tang I’m going to be enjoying after the 15 sec wang. Then bring the sass out of that ass. It sucks poors can only post once a week. I need to start a go fund me page.

go to the FB board and there is a thread pinned where they will help you so you can post as much as you like

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/post-here-and-tag-a-mod-if-still-having-posting-issues.659759/

This thread has to be full of pumpkin britched nerds. Really...another mans dick in your mouth to have sex with a girl. Rhis board is starting to make sense.

Let me put it this way; if I had to choose between a dick in my mouth for 5 seconds and all the top notch pussy I could handle for the rest of my life, or no dick in my mouth and a 5's pussy for the rest of my life, I'm licking the shit out of that 5 pussy and enjoying it.

So the people who won't put the dick in their mouths are the homos?

This thread has to be full of pumpkin britched nerds. Really...another mans dick in your mouth to have sex with a girl. Rhis board is starting to make sense.
Watch, the OP will come up with another chick picture and the catch is a dick in your ass for 15 seconds or something..starting to see OP orientation.

Watch, the OP will come up with another chick picture and the catch is a dick in your ass for 15 seconds or something..starting to see OP orientation.
That’s scheduled for next week which is why I mentioned John Holmes, or a good salad tossing of some dude for 7 seconds

I am sure a picture of K, Bobby Hurley, Christian Laetner, and Grayson Allen will come up somewhere

ADVERTISEMENT