ADVERTISEMENT

Why couldn’t Coach K get this kind of effort out of Tatum?

Let's not front on Jaylen Brown. People were talking about after his draft night that the Celtics reached for Brown at #3

Ty Lue is an average coach that happens to be Lebron's buddy.
agree Lue is average. Like most coaches. Give him talent and he might win. Don't and he wont.

You suck at reading comprehension
Yeah...no. He claimed a guy was coached better in the NBA than in college because his team in the NBA went further. Ironic you played the reading comp. card and didn't understand that.

Do you agree? are you one of those guys who bases his comments on the poster instead of the post. Seems so.

Yeah...no. He claimed a guy was coached better in the NBA than in college because his team in the NBA went further. Ironic you played the reading comp. card and didn't understand that.

Do you agree? are you one of those guys who bases his comments on the poster instead of the post. Seems so.
Yeah, no.

He claimed that Tatum was better utilized by the coach in the nba than in college. As a result, his team when further when he played better.

At least this is a new point of view.

A player sucked at Duke, but awesome in NBA. Coach K and Dukes fault.

Compared to what we normally hear. Player awesome at Duke but sucks in NBA. Coach K and Dukes fault.

So I guess if a Kid is not an All American in college and a NBA all star, then his college coach sucks and failed him.

Oh yes, the goal post changes depending on what side of the bed the hater woke up on.

33% from the field and 19% from 3 in the Texas A&M game isn't an off night , right....... I have always noticed how folks forget that 2009-2010 UNC team lost Zeller and Davis for the bulk of the ACC season. Team went into a little bit of a tailspin once that happened. It wasn't a great UNC team but it was good enough to be a lower seed tourney team had the 2 best/most talented players not missed so much of the ACC season. Keep in mind that team lost to the Wall , Boogie , Bledsoe team at Rupp by 2 when it was at full strength. Those 2 big guys missed 20 of the ACC games some even overlapping. That season was a total anomaly unlike losing to double digit seeds in 2 of 3 years. But hey K righted the ship by getting so much talent to keep that from happening , again.

Do you REALLY want to talk about injuries? Duke has had PLENTY and still didn't go to the NIT. All while being young as well.

Do you REALLY want to talk about injuries? Duke has had PLENTY and still didn't go to the NIT. All while being young as well.
Personally, I’d rather go to the NIT than get bounced by a Lehigh or Mercer.

Scenario A - team riddled with injuries and attrition struggles throughout the year before putting it together and making a run to the NIT championship game. That team showed heart and growth despite turmoil

Scenario B - deep/stacked/loaded team coasts through an easy OOC schedule and watered down ACC, earning #2 seed in tourney only to mail it in and get beaten by a glorified high school squad. Both times, this team featured top nba prospects who cared more about draft status than team success and a featured a coach who couldn’t motivate them. #sad

They are, huh? Even to this point Horford has also never gotten past the Cavs? to the Finals? Nor has Stevens.

Might change, but not yet.
Bruh you saw how demoralized Toronto was after that game 1 when they blew the lead and missed like 5 point blank attempts at the buzzer. You saw how Jonas Valanciunas fell to his knees and the look in everyone of those players eyes. After that game I told you that the Cavs were in there head and it was over. Look what happened.....

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Duke would never even accept an invite to the NIT if it came down to it. It's just too embarrassing.
Yea K would just resurrect Pete Gaudet and suddenly have back surgery. K's ego is too big to accept that if another 1994-1995 team happened.

Bruh you saw how demoralized Toronto was after that game 1 when they blew the lead and missed like 5 point blank attempts at the buzzer. You saw how Jonas Valanciunas fell to his knees and the look in everyone of those players eyes. After that game I told you that the Cavs were in there head and it was over. Look what happened.....
Bruh, you are using a guy missing a few shots and caring enough to be upset as some sort of proof here?

They fell behind bigtime in Game 3, looking like it was over, and were so demoralized they fought back to tie the game.

Never mind no one has been handled by the Cavs most of his playoff life like Horford has. And so far Stevens is also in that discussion.

Yea because at full strength that UNC team was an 8 ,9 10 seed at least. Without Zeller and Davis during most of conference season they were an NIT team. It was a very unbalanced team , not much depth at the guard spots especially PG and honestly the roster had too many front court guys and that is on Roy for recruiting Larry Drew II and not someone that was a better leader at PG.

Bruh, you are using a guy missing a few shots and caring enough to be upset as some sort of proof here?

They fell behind bigtime in Game 3, looking like it was over, and were so demoralized they fought back to tie the game.

Never mind no one has been handled by the Cavs most of his playoff life like Horford has. And so far Stevens is also in that discussion.
Celtics likely won't win this but the Celtics will not react and carry themselves the way the Raptors did. The demoralization of the Raptors after game 1 went into OT was so obvious. Obvious enough that Casey lost that team from that point on that it got him fired.

Celtics likely won't win this but the Celtics will not react and carry themselves the way the Raptors did. The demoralization of the Raptors after game 1 went into OT was so obvious. Obvious enough that Casey lost that team from that point on that it got him fired.
yeah....couldn't just be his team wasn't good enough to beat a Lebron led team. Just like every other team in the East to this point since 2010.

I do love how you brush off they were so demoralized they fought back from a huge deficit to tie game 3 when if this were as you claim they'd have mailed it in.

And ignore Horford has fared as poorly as anyone against Lebron led teams.

yeah....couldn't just be his team wasn't good enough to beat a Lebron led team. Just like every other team in the East to this point since 2010.

I do love how you brush off they were so demoralized they fought back from a huge deficit to tie game 3 when if this were as you claim they'd have mailed it in.

And ignore Horford has fared as poorly as anyone against Lebron led teams.
The Celtics look one way at home and completely different on the road. Horford looked awesome in game 1 and 2. BTW why are you riding Al Horford so hard? He hasn't even been mentioned by me. I said the Raptors look demoralized and they were. Cleveland officially was rent free in their minds from that point on. Not mailed it in , go back and read the post.

Scenario A - team riddled with injuries and attrition struggles throughout the year before putting it together and making a run to the NIT championship game. That team showed heart and growth despite turmoil

Scenario B - deep/stacked/loaded team coasts through an easy OOC schedule and watered down ACC, earning #2 seed in tourney only to mail it in and get beaten by a glorified high school squad. Both times, this team featured top nba prospects who cared more about draft status than team success and a featured a coach who couldn’t motivate them. #sad

Bluebloods aren't supposed to make NIT's. You really think injuries and growing pains are only reserved to Tar Heels? But I'm sure if or when Duke makes the NIT, you will be consistent. I know you won't.

ANDDDDD 2010 was a down year (according to most on here).

Losing first round NCAAT > NIT championship.

giphy.gif

Reactions: treyforuk
The Celtics look one way at home and completely different on the road. Horford looked awesome in game 1 and 2. BTW why are you riding Al Horford so hard? He hasn't even been mentioned by me. I said the Raptors look demoralized and they were. Cleveland officially was rent free in their minds from that point on. Not mailed it in , go back and read the post.
Horford looked awesome in Game 1. Nothing special in game 2 with 15 and 10. 38% shooting, 1-4 from 3. Difference might have been TT covering him.

Mentioned Horford as I think we both agree he is a very good player and he has also "looked demoralized" often against Lebron led teams.

If they were demoralized, at some point can you explain how they were down by so much and clawed their way back in to tie Game 3?

Never mind you are basing your thoughts on being a mind reader.

Horford looked awesome in Game 1. Nothing special in game 2 with 15 and 10. 38% shooting, 1-4 from 3. Difference might have been TT covering him.

Mentioned Horford as I think we both agree he is a very good player and he has also "looked demoralized" often against Lebron led teams.

If they were demoralized, at some point can you explain how they were down by so much and clawed their way back in to tie Game 3?

Never mind you are basing your thoughts on being a mind reader.
No basing it off body language.

So because the guy missed a few point blank shots that might have won the game and he was upset is your "proof"?

If he just walked off the court, then you'd probably say "their players just don't care".

come on.
So you are the mind reader now huh?

So you are the mind reader now huh?
What? Only you gets to read the minds of athletes with whom you have had zero communication, but I cannot make en educated guess based on what I have seen from you?

This is POTY material BTW. Claiming a team being devasated and a guy being upset after missing point blank shots to win a game is proof of anything.

You still cannot explain how they forgot they were so devastated while making their comeback in Game 3.

Last edited:
What? Only you gets to read the minds of athletes with whom you have had zero communication, but I cannot make en educated guess based on what I have seen from you?

This is POTY material BTW. Claiming a team being devasated and a guy being upset after missing point blank shots to win a game is proof of anything.

You still cannot explain how they forgot they were so devastated while making their comeback in Game 3.
I call it like I see it. They also missed 5 shots in 7 seconds from close in. Those buttholes were puckered up. I mean the best player on Toronto literally has been clinically diagnosed with depression. You can't even from a scientific standpoint tell me that it's not a factor. So you don't want me to go by obvious body language of the Raptors best players or the mental health of the teams best player? But just base it off they played the Cavs close in one of the loses in the sweep. If you want to have a personal parade for Lebron for beating Toronto I am not stopping ya. Bronsexual on my brother....

Last edited:
I call it like I see it. They also missed 5 shots in 7 seconds from close in.
correct. And that would make most players upset. Or devastated if you prefer. doesn't mean it carries over.

Always telling when someone refuses to answer a direct question, though....sure sign of the irrational.

One more time......can you explain how they were able to make that huge comeback while being devastated/demoralized?

correct. And that would make most players upset. Or devastated if you prefer. doesn't mean it carries over.

Always telling when someone refuses to answer a direct question, though....sure sign of the irrational.

One more time......can you explain how they were able to make that huge comeback while being devastated/demoralized?
Not when you didn't lose the game based on those shots not going in. They had OT to make up for it. Mentally weak teams do things like what Toronto did.

Good lord does Big Dick Brad know coaching. He’s got Tatum playing elite defense.

#kshouldbeembarrassed

ADVERTISEMENT