ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the Duke fan I had an avatar bet with?

My bet is UK's wins by more or loses by less against MSU. Duke wins, UK loses you win. we both lose then who losses by less. and yes 1 month sould great.

Bet? It's a duke UK bet. just to be clear. I'm horrible at being clear. Duke wins, UK loses, you win. UK wins etc. We both win, it's who wins by most points, if we both lose, it's who loses by least points. make sense?

One month is fair.

If Duke wins and UK loses, you win. vice versa. If we both win, the the winner goes to the most points.If we both loss, then winner goes to who lost by the least amount of points.It's all duke UK.

Kind of a strange bet, not one I would think of myself. I was mostly banking on Michigan State winning by a semi-decent margin. Actually expected Duke and Kentucky to both lose. So yes, I'm here. One month. Whatcha got?

Interesting that this bet was determined within the final seconds. Duke had a 5-point lead and Tre Jones backed out of the way to let Dotson have a wide-open three. In the other game, UK was up 67-62 with 20 seconds left. Winston turns the ball over, Sestina gets a dunk. And then Tillman misses a three at the end.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Kind of a strange bet, not one I would think of myself. I was mostly banking on Michigan State winning by a semi-decent margin. Actually expected Duke and Kentucky to both lose. So yes, I'm here. One month. Whatcha got?

Kind of interesting that this bet was determined within the final seconds. Duke had a 5-point lead and Tre Jones backed out of the way to let Dotson have a wide-open three. In the other game, UK was up 67-62 with 20 seconds left. Winston turns the ball over, Sestina gets a dunk. And then Tillman misses a three at the end.
Like I said, don't worry about it. I just like winning. I didn't make @MrBaracus wear his avatar for a whole year either.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT