ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the worst #1 all time team and fanbase?

I think these qualify.

• Kansas

• Duke

• North Carolina

• UCLA

• Kentucky

• Indiana

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
No ones crying period. Like i said if yall wanna throw around racists slurs go for it, just makes u look like idiots 🤷‍♂️

But ur right that hasnt been the mantra in decades so its pretty irrelevant anyways. Just lettin that good ole boy shine through when ur posting 15 year old pics of fans ITT as proof of UL fans Being “wiggers”. That same pic was around when inwas in college lol.lWhich was around the same time frame that mantra was around.

No ones crying period. Like i said if yall wanna throw around racists slurs go for it, just makes u look like idiots 🤷‍♂️

But ur right that hasnt been the mantra in decades so its pretty irrelevant anyways. Just lettin that good ole boy shine through when ur posting 15 year old pics of fans ITT as proof of UL fans Being “wiggers”. That same pic was around when inwas in college lol.lWhich was around the same time frame that mantra was around.
The only idiots are the two guys getting worked up over nothing. Throw some dirt on it, kid. You'll be okay.

Who's throwing around racist slurs?

Sometimes I have no idea what you're talking about.

Who's throwing around racist slurs?

Sometimes I have no idea what you're talking about.
Yea honestly i have no clue if “wigger” is considered a racial slur. But i mean its def a slur that has 100% to do with race. If you come across a group of black people and one white person, your not about to call them a wigger to their face regardless of how ghetto they appear. Idk tho racial slur is prob a little harsh too. Guess black ppl get to decide idk man

Point remains, it literally means white N-word, so if you think the ghetto white portion of our fanbase are “wiggers” its not to hard to conclude what u think of the ghetto black portion of our fanbase 🤷‍♂️

200.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
But like jimbo said that shit is old af. And way before all the PC correct ish we livin in today.

Point remains, it literally means white N-word, so if you think the ghetto white portion of our fanbase are “wiggers” its not to hard to conclude what u think of the ghetto black portion of our fanbase 🤷‍♂️
What point remains? Who said "wigger" or anything else?"

So wigger got to you huh? I hate the word ginger. Carrot top, copper top, peckerwood, those all dont' get to me, but ginger does for some reason.

Reactions: JimboBBN
So wigger got to you huh? I hate the word ginger. Carrot top, copper top, peckerwood, those all dont' get to me, but ginger does for some reason.
Its a non existent word that I haven't used or seen used in a long time. Its okay, though. As long as U of L fans can call every rural cat fan a racist redneck who fvcks their cousin. That's acceptable. Wigger is not, apparently.

Again i said idc but at the same tine im not gonna let u trash UL fans and not be a smartass about it.

Hell im the one who originally brought up the line beard thinng so obv i dont much give a fk about that or wigger or cousin ****er or whatevr its just trash talk.

Again i said idc but at the same tine im not gonna let u trash UL fans and not be a smartass about it.
UL sucks so much right now and an easy target. I'm not a fan of talking about their fans, but the program as a whole is a complete shit show. Super easy mark.

Reactions: Villian07
ADVERTISEMENT