ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the best college basketball team in Michigan?

?

• Total voters
We were a different team at the beginning of the season when the losses occurred. We're much better now.

giphy.gif

As evidenced by their 1-2 record against both Michigan and MSU with a -27 point differential.
Eh, we lost two on the road when we weren’t playing nearly as well and won one at home. Sounds like the B1G. If Mich had to come into Mackey right now, Purdue would and should be the favorite.

Eh, we lost two on the road when we weren’t playing nearly as well and won one at home. Sounds like the B1G. If Mich had to come into Mackey right now, Purdue would and should be the favorite.

Jesus christ stop posting

Jesus christ stop posting
Mich got trucked by Gil’s team on the road, failing to score 60 against the worst defense in the B1G. GTFO and go crawl back to where you came from.

Last edited:
Mich got trucked by Gil’s team on the road, failing to score 60 against the worst defense in the B1G. GTFO and go crawl back to where you came from.

20 POINT LOSS BITCH

TOP 5

Albany was originally responding to a guy that called Purdue better than Michigan and MSU and I assume that meant on a neutral court.
I responded to the post about Purdue being 1-2 against UM and MSU by saying that the two losses were on the road and the win was at home, which is standard operating procedure in the B1G. Then I pointed out that Purdue would be the favorite in Mackey against UM, which is true. For some reason, this got that other clown all triggered.

Reactions: kluegs17
Hahahahaha yeah rustled

Top 5 problems and already blew you out

So upset
Good thing there isn’t a return game in Mackey for you then. UM has yet to beat a single top tier team in the B1G away from home.

Post Langford season ending injury slight edge to UM. Should split the regular season series

UM is going to beat an MSU team down 2 of their top 3 players.

Michigan would and should be the favorite on a neutral court.
What a great 2 years forMichigan. They are fun to watch, and their fans are top notch. They can dismantle 6 teams come tourney time. They are definitely tops in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT