ADVERTISEMENT

Which Team Would You Be Most Disappointed to See Win This Season’s Championship?

Golden, last title came off the back of the 200 thousand dollar man lmao.

Man i love the uk faans that think the pay for play started in 2016 and others coches started doing it bc they couldnt compete with squeaky clean calipari. (Oh and bc they are jealous of uk bc duh everyone is so jealous of uk, esp the white player only titles lolol)

Tubby smith is likely the only coach uk has ever had that didnt cheat.
You seem really invested in UKs past. What gives?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Not enough UL history?

200.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Well, that would be a strange thing to randomly post.

Have I ever denied that top 100 players get benefits?
Just saying only the guilty parties go around saying "everyone does it".

I'm pretty sure if UK was cheating it would be on, not just ESPN, but every legacy media outlet.

You’re not supposed to.

But you do anyway.

I don't spend a lot of time thinking about Kentucky (other than when attention whores like you start attention whoring).

Unlike your fanbase, which is ate up with KU and about 10 other teams.

Don't forget though, that you guys don't timeframe. Once a winner, always a winner, I'm told. Therefore, once a cheater, always a cheater.

I don't spend a lot of time thinking about Kentucky (other than when attention whores like you start attention whoring).

Unlike your fanbase, which is ate up with KU and about 10 other teams.

Don't forget though, that you guys don't timeframe. Once a winner, always a winner, I'm told. Therefore, once a cheater, always a cheater.
You really think we're ate up with all of basketball?

200.gif

I'm pretty sure if UK was cheating it would be on, not just ESPN, but every legacy media outlet.

So you actually think the NCAA has a desire to hammer Kentucky (or any big Nike school)? Guys flashing benjamins on social media and being linked to the FBI probe would seem to be golden opportunities for investigation. 🤣

But, of course....nuthin.

And what's KU been found guilty of? We could bury our heads in the sand too and point out that all they have on KU is a recording of an assistant discussing a player who never played for KU, and a vague conversation between Self and an Adidas rep. Everyone has shoe rep connections.

So you actually think the NCAA has a desire to hammer Kentucky (or any big Nike school)? Guys flashing benjamins on social media and being linked to the FBI probe would seem to be golden opportunities for investigation. 🤣

But, of course....nuthin.

And what's KU been found guilty of? We could bury our heads in the sand too and point out that all they have on KU is a recording of an assistant discussing a player who never played for KU, and a vague conversation between Self and an Adidas rep. Everyone has shoe rep connections.
Do you remember when the NCAA felt the need to correct Calipari's 500th win game ball?

Seems like nothing right?

Do you remember when the NCAA felt the need to correct Calipari's 500th win game ball?

Seems like nothing right?

Why wouldn't they want the total to be aligned with NCAA statistics? Let me guess....Kentucky fans pulled the "victim" card? 🤣

Can you imagine the heyday the media would have. They’d all be walking around with quarter spots on their pants.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT