ADVERTISEMENT

Which Team Would You Be Most Disappointed to See Win This Season’s Championship?

If anybody has been bullied it’s you two and @IUfanBorden . Besides myself I’ve watched @Bert Higginbotha and @JC for 3 absolutely own you 3 since I joined. It’s comical. You 3 pudwhacks need to get more practice in.
define, "own", please?

Practice? For what?

tbh, i think this board is to much for you. you seem to be a better fit for some type of readers digest forum....

Might be time to revisit the good old days.
200.gif

a - Baylor just don't like their coach

b - auburn, Pearl is a snake.

c - wherever Will Wade goes

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
UK, Duke and UNC in that order phug em.

In all seriousness thanks to champions classic and the cbs sports classic has created a space where I think all the blue bloods have legit rivalry's with each other.
Between it and SEC/Big 12. I love KU and UK are playing every year.

I wished we had something in the meantime with UNC. Right now we only play in the Sports Classic. Wished it was every year.

Between it and SEC/Big 12. I love KU and UK are playing every year.

I wished we had something in the meantime with UNC. Right now we only play in the Sports Classic. Wished it was every year.
I think a home-and-home is in the works with UK and UNC, but UNC couldn't start this year due to some scheduling conflicts or something like that. I assume it will start next year unless they are scheduled to play in the CBS Sports Classic. Not sure if UK will play OSU or UNC next year in that event, since they were supposed to play OSU last year but OSU and UCLA had to cancel w/ covid issues so UK played UNC instead.

I think a home-and-home is in the works with UK and UNC, but UNC couldn't start this year due to some scheduling conflicts or something like that. I assume it will start next year unless they are scheduled to play in the CBS Sports Classic. Not sure if UK will play OSU or UNC next year in that event, since they were supposed to play OSU last year but they had to cancel w/ covid issues so they played UNC instead.
The schedule was worked out for years in advance, but as you said, it's all hokey pokey right now.

Everything I read past this year is TBD.

Yeah, nobody gives a shit about Ohio State. Had Indiana not been sucking ass for decades on end and decided to stop being little bitches I think they would've been part of it because I'm pretty sure Cal was primarily responsible for initiating/organizing both the Champions Classic and CBS Sports Classic.
Not sure about the Champions Classic but it's well documented he was behind the Sports Classic.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's both.

It'd be neutral.
When you are old and remember a bunch of shit, things are different.

UK changed locations to please Bob Knight. We went from home and home to Louisville and Indy. Then Knight wanted something else and UK accommodated IU. Then Bob got tired of Joe B. beating his ass and he wrote a book about UK cheating. Scum. During the same period IU got tired of UK beating them in football and they dropped UK football like a hot potato.

UK does not need to accommodate IU ever again. UK has done enough. UK does not need IU in football or basketball. Let IU play UCLA or USC as they are now, or soon to be, Big Ten (or whatever).

Oh, the possibilities! Imagine what he'd do if every player in the rotation were a 5 star instead of only 7 out of 8! He might even be able to conquer a 15 seed. Yessir!

Remind me...which of the three schools was busted for sending envelopes of cash to recruits? But I do have to say....excellent job of avoiding investigation in the MODERN modern era. With dudes flashing benjamins all over social media and multiple players linked to the FBI probe, that's impressive! 🤣
Golden, last title came off the back of the 200 thousand dollar man lmao.

Man i love the uk faans that think the pay for play started in 2016 and others coches started doing it bc they couldnt compete with squeaky clean calipari. (Oh and bc they are jealous of uk bc duh everyone is so jealous of uk, esp the white player only titles lolol)

Tubby smith is likely the only coach uk has ever had that didnt cheat.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Golden, last title came off the back of the 200 thousand dollar man lmao.

Man i love the uk faans that think the pay for play started in 2016 and others coches started doing it bc they couldnt compete with squeaky clean calipari. (Oh and bc they are jealous of uk bc duh everyone is so jealous of uk, esp the white player only titles lolol)

Tubby smith is likely the only coach uk has ever had that didnt cheat.

I wonder how many of them actually believe they're squeaky clean or if they just like to troll schools under investigation. To have your head buried that far in the sand would be hilarious. One thing's for sure....it really irritates them that no one buys their bullshit. 🤣

Many former players/AAU coaches/etc have admitted that virtually all top guys get benefits. And no one's had more top guys than Kentucky the past 12 years. But, of course, A$hton was just flaunting his buddy's cash, and the FBI made a mistake about Bam, Nerlens and Knox....and the rumors about AD weren't true, and.....

I saw an interview with Bam and JJ Redick the other day. Bam was talking about his college days and said something about being an amateur athlete who wasn't getting paid yet, and Redick gave a loud "COUGH COUGH." Bam just laughed his ass off.

Of course they'll never admit the details publicly, but they also know they're not fooling anybody involved in the game.

As for Tubby, I'd highly doubt that none of the players who committed to Kentucky during his tenure received benefits. In fact, I'd guarantee the opposite.

That doesn't mean that he was directly involved, and he probably wasn't, but just about all top 100 players were getting something.

I wonder how many of them actually believe they're squeaky clean or if they just like to troll schools under investigation. To have your head buried that far in the sand would be hilarious. One thing's for sure....it really irritates them that no one buys their bullshit. 🤣

Many former players/AAU coaches/etc have admitted that virtually all top guys get benefits. And no one's had more top guys than Kentucky the past 12 years. But, of course, A$hton was just flaunting his buddy's cash, and the FBI made a mistake about Bam, Nerlens and Knox....and the rumors about AD weren't true, and.....

I saw an interview with Bam and JJ Redick the other day. Bam was talking about his college days and said something about being an amateur athlete who wasn't getting paid yet, and Redick gave a loud "COUGH COUGH." Bam just laughed his ass off.

Of course they'll never admit the details publicly, but they also know they're not fooling anybody involved in the game.
Your first paragraph cracks me up.

Believing or not believing has nothing to do with it. UK isn’t under investigation which is good enough.

ADVERTISEMENT