ADVERTISEMENT

When cheating doesn't lead to wins

Lester Earl, Josh Selbe, cliff alexander.

Earl took dough at LSU.

In fact, there’s zero proof of KU’s involvement in any of those situations, and they likely were not involved. What a fail.

You should probably stick with De Sousa. But even in that circumstance, there is no proof of KU’s involvement. You should stop using words like “proof” until you know their meaning.

Earl took dough at LSU.

In fact, there’s zero proof of KU’s involvement in any of those situations, and they likely were not involved. What a fail.

You should probably stick with De Sousa. But even in that circumstance, there is no proof of KU’s involvement. You should stop using words like “proof” until you know their meaning.
Yet, you seem to have no problem bringing up Duke players that mirror the Kansas players situations. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yet, you seem to have no problem bringing up Duke players that mirror the Kansas players situations. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Let's recap:

Each school has players that have been confirmed to have taken money. Each school has other players that were involved in shady circumstances. There is no proof of either school being involved.

What is so hard to understand about this?

It's pretty obvious to me that UVA is the cleanest program to win a national championship this century. Villanova is close.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Let's recap:

Each school has players that have been confirmed to have taken money. Each school has other players that were involved in shady circumstances. There is no proof of either school being involved.

What is so hard to understand about this?
Besides Maggette, which Duke player? And Maggette took money from a non Duke entity.

What other shady circumstances and which players. Please don’t say Zion.

Besides Maggette, which Duke player? And Maggette took money from a non Duke entity.

What other shady circumstances and which players. Please don’t say Zion.

Bagley's family ascending from bankruptcy to a million dollar home in the span of a few years is the very definition of shady. And a shoe rep + assistant coach discussing specific demands made by a player's family would be another. Lance Thomas purchasing 100k in jewelry is yet another.

Unless, of course, you're a potato.

Bagley's family ascending from bankruptcy to a million dollar home in the span of a few years is the very definition of shady. And a shoe rep + assistant coach discussing specific demands made by a player's family would be another. Lance Thomas purchasing 100k in jewelry is yet another.

Unless, of course, you're a potato.
Public knowledge Bagley's father received money for running an AAU team. BTW, do you know the Bagley's financial status prior to him arriving at Duke, when they purchased the house or any other pertinent information.
Still not one bit of proof on Zion, but please keep your head in the sand.
A private purchase of jewelry in January of their senior year by a non draftable college student. Seems like you have an issue with the store owner. Plus, it was on Christmas break if my memory serves me correctly. Where is the Duke tie?

Public knowledge Bagley's father received money for running an AAU team. BTW, do you know the Bagley's financial status prior to him arriving at Duke, when they purchased the house or any other pertinent information.
Still not one bit of proof on Zion, but please keep your head in the sand.
A private purchase of jewelry in January of their senior year by a non draftable college student. Seems like you have an issue with the store owner. Plus, it was on Christmas break if my memory serves me correctly. Where is the Duke tie?
RollLaughRollLaugh

Had that been any other recruit/school you’d have a problem with it.
That they got a job after they moved. Don't care. I just wonder how the parents of kids all over the country travel to all the games with the teams and sit behind the bench. I guess they don't have jobs.

Anyone on here that has never received a job because they knew someone, raise your hand.

Had that been any other recruit/school you’d have a problem with it.
Always enjoy when a fan of the school caught in the biggest cheating scandal in NCAA history chimes in.

Hanztravels mother. Never said a word about her, but pretty obvious she got her job because of her son.

At least the Duke parents didn't work for the damn school. How obvious was that.

The funniest part of this story is I don't think we actually violated any rules. I think we are getting dinged because we kept trying to buy players and none of them would take the money...even when we offered 2x the money they were getting offered at other schools.
Yeah, I’m sure you, DePaul, beat MSU fair and square for the number 1 recruit in Michigan, Romeo Weems.

That’s 1 person that took the money right there.

That they got a job after they moved. Don't care. I just wonder how the parents of kids all over the country travel to all the games with the teams and sit behind the bench. I guess they don't have jobs.

Anyone on here that has never received a job because they knew someone, raise your hand.

Me. I’ve only had 2 jobs. The Navy and USPS. Now there’s people that I know that got the hook up for a job but to live in a extravagant house to boot, it doesn’t add up.

Always enjoy when a fan of the school caught in the biggest cheating scandal in NCAA history chimes in.

Hanztravels mother. Never said a word about her, but pretty obvious she got her job because of her son.

At least the Duke parents didn't work for the damn school. How obvious was that.

Taking a quote from your dumb ass. You don’t know how she got the job, we’re you there?

Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Zion was hyped as the next lebron and then some. What would of been wrong with a modest house since your son with be there only 9 months? So you really think they are going to stay there? Better question who has the money to buy a 750k dollar house and sell it 9 months later? Unless his parents are both doctors or lawyers, that’s not happening. Just admit it it’s fine. Someone connected to duke helped them with that house. K knows the game and keeps away from even though behind the scenes he knows something. Nobody’s going to question him in fear they will lose their job. Kind of like trump

Yeah, I’m sure you, DePaul, beat MSU fair and square for the number 1 recruit in Michigan, Romeo Weems.

That’s 1 person that took the money right there.

He must've cashed in on a huge sum cause it's been piling up in or AD's office since no one else would take it.

Me. I’ve only had 2 jobs. The Navy and USPS. Now there’s people that I know that got the hook up for a job but to live in a extravagant house to boot, it doesn’t add up.
Who lived in an extravagant hoyse

Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Zion was hyped as the next lebron and then some. What would of been wrong with a modest house since your son with be there only 9 months? So you really think they are going to stay there? Better question who has the money to buy a 750k dollar house and sell it 9 months later? Unless his parents are both doctors or lawyers, that’s not happening. Just admit it it’s fine. Someone connected to duke helped them with that house. K knows the game and keeps away from even though behind the scenes he knows something. Nobody’s going to question him in fear they will lose their job. Kind of like trump
Maybe they rented. And I still haven’t seen pictures of any of his family going in or out of the house or paperwork with signatures. Just a picture of a house.

Maybe they rented. And I still haven’t seen pictures of any of his family going in or out of the house or paperwork with signatures. Just a picture of a house.
You’re not going to either. I’m sure that neighborhood crime watch is big time. Nobody is going to take pictures of them in fear of getting sued or better yet being chased by pitchforks by soccer moms. As for renting that house lol. What millionaire in Durham owns that house that will “rent” it to them and then follow through with the payment. Renting that house would cost you at least 2k a month. Unless your son is Zion then it’s 20 bucks a month. Dude you won’t win this. Everyone knows something shady went on especially with the rumors that swirled his dad was looking for a handout with adidas schools. Well if his dad is making so much money why can’t he afford that house? Your best bet is to let this one go. Nothing will come of it but it’s shady as hell take off the duke glasses for two minutes. As a uk fan I would think it was shady if it happened with one of our recruits.

The actual best part about this is apparently this has nothing to do with paying or trying to pay recruits. Rather, we are getting dinged because we had an at-risk troubled player live with an associate coach for the entire season. That coach was in charge of helping players get adjusted with their academics and not being overwhelmed with college life.

So basically we are getting probation for trying to help a kid succeed academically in college. I guess if we just had him take fake classes and get A's the NCAA would've let us off the hook.

Well done NCAA, you never disappoint!

You’re not going to either. I’m sure that neighborhood crime watch is big time. Nobody is going to take pictures of them in fear of getting sued or better yet being chased by pitchforks by soccer moms. As for renting that house lol. What millionaire in Durham owns that house that will “rent” it to them and then follow through with the payment. Renting that house would cost you at least 2k a month. Unless your son is Zion then it’s 20 bucks a month. Dude you won’t win this. Everyone knows something shady went on especially with the rumors that swirled his dad was looking for a handout with adidas schools. Well if his dad is making so much money why can’t he afford that house? Your best bet is to let this one go. Nothing will come of it but it’s shady as hell take off the duke glasses for two minutes. As a uk fan I would think it was shady if it happened with one of our recruits.
Nope. Everyone doesn't know because assumptions and wishes prove nothing. Absolutely nothing. And you still have not proven that they actually lived there.

Nope. Everyone doesn't know because assumptions and wishes prove nothing. Absolutely nothing. And you still have not proven that they actually lived there.
Since you love the news observer here is how they paid for the house
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.newsobserver.com/sports/article228933524.html

Here’s an article as old as your duke slob fest article. It’s such a coincidence that they were looking for housing. They must of hit the lottery.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...cruiters-for-a-job-money-and-housing.amp.html

If you can contain your hormones for the first four on this list, then read the 5th thing to know about Zion.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/sports/2019/03/zion-williamson-parents-mom-dad-family/amp/

For his parents being so well off, housing seems to be a common theme.

Since you love the news observer here is how they paid for the house
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.newsobserver.com/sports/article228933524.html

Here’s an article as old as your duke slob fest article. It’s such a coincidence that they were looking for housing. They must of hit the lottery.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...cruiters-for-a-job-money-and-housing.amp.html

If you can contain your hormones for the first four on this list, then read the 5th thing to know about Zion.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/sports/2019/03/zion-williamson-parents-mom-dad-family/amp/

For his parents being so well off, housing seems to be a common theme.
Who said they were well off?
Common theme? It is the same rumor being repeated over and over

All I ask is for proof. I believe there is nothing there. You don't. Prove guilt. Until then, innocent.

Who said they were well off?
Common theme? It is the same rumor being repeated over and over

All I ask is for proof. I believe there is nothing there. You don't. Prove guilt. Until then, innocent.
Once again whatever helps you sleep at night. The funny thing is, you will never admit it at least seems shady. Asking for housing and you end up with almost a million dollar home. Have you ever heard his family come out and deny they lived there? On Twitter or anything? If it was being said about my family and wasn’t true I would have. He does have a younger brother also, Just think when he blows up also what kind of house they will get in Durham

You have trouble keeping up, don’t you?
Not at all. Have a nice day.
Once again whatever helps you sleep at night. The funny thing is, you will never admit it at least seems shady. Asking for housing and you end up with almost a million dollar home. Have you ever heard his family come out and deny they lived there? On Twitter or anything? If it was being said about my family and wasn’t true I would have. He does have a younger brother also, Just think when he blows up also what kind of house they will get in Durham
i need no help sleeping. Once again. Not up to them to prove anything.

Not at all. Have a nice day.

i need no help sleeping. Once again. Not up to them to prove anything.
That’s true, but they read this shit, you don’t think if it wasn’t true it would piss them off? It would anyone else. You would think they would of issued a statement of some sort denying this instead of k having to go to bat for them.

That’s true, but they read this shit, you don’t think if it wasn’t true it would piss them off? It would anyone else. You would think they would of issued a statement of some sort denying this instead of k having to go to bat for them.
Not at all. No need to reenforce what they already know to appease the haters.

I don't think it says anything about anyone when they don't address rumors.

I've read many times "Why don't Calipari shoot down the rumors of (insert rumor here). I'd be more disappointed if he took the time out to address rumors instead of doing other stuff that helps UK.

Not at all. No need to reenforce what they already know to appease the haters.

Bottom line is you talk out of the both sides of your mouth and ass. The same thing these posters throw at you is the same thing you do when arguing your point. You obviously can’t see the hypocrisy.

ADVERTISEMENT