ADVERTISEMENT

What's your thoughts on your Home Boards?

Post on rafters a couple times a week maybe. They can be really extreme over there, one way or the other, as far as takes. But I will say, it can be way easier to cope with losing over there than here. One read up and down page one, and I feel a lot better about myself.

Gamecocks were very tired of Frank Martin, his inability to play the AAU as well as his on court behavior. Our hayseed AD has egg on his face with Miller. I’m getting used to a new face. Lamont Paris seems like he will work and recruit.

Straight potatoes
fry-not-sure.gif

I guess that's why you're so good a rasslin.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Mine is way bigger/longer than that. That's only like 2 inches long and 1mm thick with lil baby frog balls. That is prob a more accurate representation of the Jew dicks on this board like @jhmossy and/or @WeAreDePaul
Also would’ve accepted, “@WeAreDePaul has a longer screen name than penis”

Jayhawks Slant is a sunshine pumpers heaven for KU fans. Nothing negative can be said over there.

Phog.net has a toned down a little bit vs what it used to be but they can still eat their own over there. It’s easily the best place for KU discussion getting views from all sides. The sunshine pumpers, realists, and the Debbie downers.

The pay board is good for us. The guy who runs it writes a shit ton of stories, podcasts, gets good interviews, etc and most of the posters on it are fairly level headed

the free board though is a shit show.

I haven't been to the Rivals UNC board in a long while.

and for that, we thank you.

Reactions: tarwhiz
I used to be a regular for years and years on the Syracuse home board (not Rivals). No issues for most of them but things changed with a few disappointing seasons strung together. Previously level-headed users started getting a little more nuts. Negativity became rampant. Stuff like that.

I asked for my account to be deleted so I wasn’t tempted to engage with the worst of them anymore. I’m IP blocked, which is how they fulfilled that request. I’ll read it once in a while now. Still doom-and-gloom. Not missing much.

Last edited:
Jayhawks Slant is a sunshine pumpers heaven for KU fans. Nothing negative can be said over there.

Phog.net has a toned down a little bit vs what it used to be but they can still eat their own over there. It’s easily the best place for KU discussion getting views from all sides. The sunshine pumpers, realists, and the Debbie downers.
I don't even mess with the UK free board (Rupp Rafters). Total shit show. I just stick to the premium board, House of Blue, which is also a shit show but not as bad. I am a realist and I often get scolded on HoB for being critical of even the smallest things. Better not talk bad about Kentucky, boy! 😂 Rafters is strictly sunshine pumpers and chicken littles with a decent smattering of trolls from other fan bases all trying to choke each other out. It's weird to me that fans of one team peruse other team boards but to each their own. It's especially weird when they come back to this board to announce their findings though. "Holy shit, guys, I was just over on Rafters and you won't believe the homerism going on there!! LOLZ. It's wild!!" Well no shit, show me a home board that's not like that. 😂

Warchant (the rivals Fsu board) was awful for hoops the last time I was there…maybe 6-7 years ago? The writers there don’t really know ball, at least not since one left for 247 a while back.

Tomahawk Nation (the SBN Fsu site) has a real good hoops community and good content.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Seemed pretty heavy on the Debbie Downer side this year. Everybody was predicting a 2nd round loss until the conference tourney.

What was really strange this year was all the Remy hate. For some reason, everybody thought they had to choose a side between Harris and Remy, and the Harris lovers eventually turned into full-on Remy bashers. Some went as far as to say he was never good and would make the team worse even when healthy.

I was ridiculed for saying that he raised their ceiling and would be needed to make a run. For some reason, people thought that the games he played while injured were more representative of his ability than the other 4 and a half years of his career.

I don't even mess with the UK free board (Rupp Rafters). Total shit show. I just stick to the premium board, House of Blue, which is also a shit show but not as bad. I am a realist and I often get scolded on HoB for being critical of even the smallest things. Better not talk bad about Kentucky, boy! 😂 Rafters is strictly sunshine pumpers and chicken littles with a decent smattering of trolls from other fan bases all trying to choke each other out. It's weird to me that fans of one team peruse other team boards but to each their own. It's especially weird when they come back to this board to announce their findings though. "Holy shit, guys, I was just over on Rafters and you won't believe the homerism going on there!! LOLZ. It's wild!!" Well no shit, show me a home board that's not like that. 😂
The best is when they come here to complain about getting banned.

Duke's homeboard is a little too bitchy. I will leave a post or two in the in game threads here and there, but those people don't take any kind of criticism well and it ends of being a bunch of whining about who is or isn't a real fan. The OT thread can deliver every now and then.

Duke's homeboard is a little too bitchy. I will leave a post or two in the in game threads here and there, but those people don't take any kind of criticism well and it ends of being a bunch of whining about who is or isn't a real fan. The OT thread can deliver every now and then.

DI went to shit when they let that loon post new threads non-stop about Carolina for 3 years straight. Your good regular guys got sick of that repetition and now you are left with only the olds and a few extremists.

DI went to shit when they let that loon post new threads non-stop about Carolina for 3 years straight. Your good regular guys got sick of that repetition and now you are left with only the olds and a few extremists.
It always aggravates me when there are pages long threads about other teams. I hate unc like the rest of the good people in the world. But I am a Duke fan and don't really give a shit what unc does if it doesn't involve Duke.

Last edited:
Ha....there are no legit trolls on that board. It's impossible.

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I haven't been to the Rivals UNC board in a long while.
The last time I went to Rupp's Rafters I got a two day ban. It is bad when the inmates run the asylum.

They are rabid as an infected dog.

The UK Premium board is not as bad but not very nice if you represent a reasonable position.

You guys have inspired me. I am going to he House of Blue right now.

I did and did not see a topic I wanted to read.

The last time I went to Rupp's Rafters I got a two day ban. It is bad when the inmates run the asylum.

They are rabid as an infected dog.

The UK Premium board is not as bad but not very nice if you represent a reasonable position.

You guys have inspired me. I am going to he House of Blue right now.

I did and did not see a topic I wanted to read.
Shower before you come back here Bert…..

Rupps rafters is one the most fun message boards on the Internet. I have been involved with 3 different handles that were banned from there

ADVERTISEMENT