ADVERTISEMENT

What will you other fans have to complain about if Kentucky returns to final four form?

Yet Another UK Fan

Aug 4, 2022
God’s Country
Team
Kentucky
If UK comes back like they were a few short years ago - prepandimic - and gets back to the final four what will you grasp for then? This also means your program has returned to their previous form when UK was stomping your teams a new mud hole. You’ll have to return to your existence of acceptance. SmokinSmile Where you belong!

ric-flair-learn-to-love-it.gif

Last edited:
It’s KU’s and Baylor’s world now…you all just happen to be living in it.

Top two teams in ‘20, winners in ‘21 and ‘22.

Big 12 took it to OT in ‘19 too.

Some other leagues really need to step it up.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: KisteK and cdbearde
For sure. South Carolina might feel left out too.

Ah hell…this party’s gonna get crowded.
We need to stop, Nate Sestina Could not have been stopped that year. They would have dominated that tourney (0)__(0)

If UK comes back like they were a few short years ago - prepandimic - and gets back to the final four what will you grasp for then? This also means your program has returned to their previous form when UK was stomping your teams a new mud hole. You’ll have to return to your existence of acceptance. SmokinSmile Where you belong!

Starving for attention isn't a good look. The last time I checked Cal is your coach, you're behind the 8 ball already.

Last edited:
Reactions: della and Villian07

you're trolling is getting better---you take hawkitts class?

dominance pre=pandemic? uk's last ff was 2015----didn't realize covid was around in 2016. since 2015, you are tied with st, peter's for elite 8 appearnces....

No one here wants to see UK win it all. As good as the 2015 season was on here, it was equally ass after the Wisconsin game.

UK winning it all would make for the best offseason ever though.
noone here wants to see anyone but their team win the title.....people dont care about uk as much as some of you think.....

you're trolling is getting better---you take hawkitts class?

dominance pre=pandemic? uk's last ff was 2015----didn't realize covid was around in 2016. since 2015, you are tied with st, peter's for elite 8 appearnces....
I'd hate to imagine what you think about every team in that era who didn't win a title.

Standards just for UK?

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I'd hate to imagine what you think about every team in that era who didn't win a title.
no thoughts at all----after all, none of those teams fans are prcoclaiming being dominant...uk since 2015----

2016--2nd round loss to IU
2017- elite 8 loss to UNC
2018- SW 16 loss to Kansas St
2019- elite 8 loss to Auburn
2020---covid
2021--- 9-16
2022--1st round loss to St. Peter's

Reactions: della
no thoughts at all----after all, none of those teams fans are prcoclaiming being dominant...uk since 2015----

2020---covid
2021--- 9-16
Why start at 2015?

Also 2 Elite 8's in 6 years. Covid year probably would have produced another. Not bad most standards.

2020---covid
2021--- 9-16

Every one of those was a total kick to the nuts, beginning with the ultimate kick to the nuts vs Wisconsin.

And here comes the OP...bringing more bad karma their way. 🤣

Why start at 2015?

Also 2 Elite 8's in 6 years. Covid year probably would have produced another. Not bad most standards.
i dunno----he said pre-pandemic. I mean i guess technically 2010-2015 qualifies. or hell, anything prior to 2020....why question my time frame? seems ok for ya'll to do so...I mean i guess i chose 2015 b/c that was last time uk was in the FF, or considered dominant? but i can start at 2010 if ya like?

never said the standards were bad since 2015.....not sure or not if covid year produces another title---some really good teams,and Self may have had his best KU team ever...they were really good.

Standards just for UK?
your brethren used UK, not me. I didn't realize other teams 'dominance' or lack of, was relevant to the topic he chose...My bad.

And hey, ya'll set the standards, not us. So don't get pissy when UK doesn't meet BBN standards....

Probably need to put your dude on a leash----dude is giving good uk fans like yourself more black eyes than St.Peter's did... 🤣

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
your brethren used UK, not me. I didn't realize other teams 'dominance' or lack of, was relevant to the topic he chose...My bad.

And hey, ya'll set the standards, not us. So don't get pissy when UK doesn't meet BBN standards....

Probably need to put your dude on a leash----dude is giving good uk fans like yourself more black eyes than St.Peter's did... 🤣
Dude doesn't say anything about UK fans just the same as other IU fans don't say anything about you.

BBN standards are high. Even higher for haters. I wouldn't have it any other way and talking about it doesn't equate complaining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT