ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the Deal With Kyrie Irving?

I guess I need to watch it to see what the fuss is about.
community-i-now-pronounce-you-cancelled.gif

Bro, that's pretty fukin detailed...

Just sayin'.....

BTW, a damn thing wwrong with griiled cheese/no crust.....Not one damn thing.
I just fixed two, with shredded pork, double cheese, and pickle slices, on whole grain oat. Damn good. Oh, and listened to the Cats on radio.

• Love
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I didn't even watch it (he explained), I just want to be more informed.

I just said I was going to.....oh the sigh.

Summary is, Black people were gods chosen people instead of the "Jews" first, then blah blah. Black people were also the first Kings and Queens and had all the power and money. They also invented everything, but it was all stolen by white people and the jews.

Summary is, Black people were gods chosen people instead of the "Jews" first, then blah blah. Black people were also the first Kings and Queens and had all the power and money. They also invented everything, but it was all stolen by white people and the jews.
So it's more pro AA than is anti everyone else?

I have no problem bringing up the positives.

It ain't braggin if you've done it.

I should watch it.

I obviously haven't watched it, but generally those groups thoughts are very pro AA but their downfall is because of all the other people doing them wrong.

From ADL-
"BHI teachings become explicitly hateful when coupled with racial superiority and accusations against white individuals and specific hatred towards the Jewish community. Extremist Black Hebrew Israelites assert that white people are agents of Satan, Jews are liars and false worshipers of God, and Blacks are racially superior and the only true “chosen people.” Some extremist leaders preach that only true descendants of the Twelve Tribes (Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Indians based on their beliefs) will be allowed into heaven, and that God will permit them to rule over all other races. Leaders and street teachers also push homophobic, transphobic and sexist beliefs, including referring to the LGBTQ community as demonic and not loved by God."

TL;DR- White people are the devil... especially the Jews(according to them not me)

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I obviously haven't watched it, but generally those groups thoughts are very pro AA but their downfall is because of all the other people doing them wrong.

From ADL-
"BHI teachings become explicitly hateful when coupled with racial superiority and accusations against white individuals and specific hatred towards the Jewish community. Extremist Black Hebrew Israelites assert that white people are agents of Satan, Jews are liars and false worshipers of God, and Blacks are racially superior and the only true “chosen people.” Some extremist leaders preach that only true descendants of the Twelve Tribes (Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Indians based on their beliefs) will be allowed into heaven, and that God will permit them to rule over all other races. Leaders and street teachers also push homophobic, transphobic and sexist beliefs, including referring to the LGBTQ community as demonic and not loved by God."

TL;DR- White people are the devil... especially the Jews(according to them not me)

Thanks for explaining it. :rolleyes:

Might as well...

Are words violence?

Sticks and stones may break my bones , words will never hurt me.

Does opinions hurt? Does vibrations in the air hurt?

Headstrong maybe overrated.

Thats the tricky part. Similar situation as the Qanon, Extreme left, extreme right, antifa.

They all believe dumb things, but when you say so much crazy stuff to so many people there is a chance of getting to a really crazy person. That crazy person will then do something physically violent against innocent people. Such as Pelosi attacker, all the Chinese people attacked, Jewish people attacked, etc...

ADVERTISEMENT